My sound is very low on some channels how do I get it higher?

Contributor

My sound is very low on some channels how do I get it higher?

How do I get my sound higher on U-verse tv?

Message 1 of 4 (1,234 Views)
ACE - Master
Solution
Accepted by Anonymous
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: My sound is very low on some channels how do I get it higher?

Use the volume up button on the remote control.  If it's programmed correctly it will raise the volume on you TV.

Programming the U-verse Black Remote

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (1,234 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Your TV may have a setting like my Panasonic does, in the advanced audio section there is an item called AI audio.  This is designed to level out the sound between different channels and does a good job.

Your TV might have something like that.  Good luck Smiley Wink

Chris

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4 (1,234 Views)
Employee

Hi, jimbo883

Just checking up on your post. I noticed the responses that beebeesa and mibrnsurg provided have some great tips to help you get this issue resolved. Feel free to let us know if you need any additional assistance and we'll be glad to help you. Thank you! Smiley Happy

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4 (1,234 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.