For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Will-3-13's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, July 17th, 2019 12:01 AM

Missing episodes of Animal Kingdom, Season Four

I recently switched from Xfinity to AT&T U-verse TV. During the transition I missed several episodes of "Animal Kingdom" on TNT (Season 4) and was catching up using On Demand because I had not recorded some episodes. For around three weeks now only episodes 1-5 are available, and seven episodes have now aired, the eighth to air tonight. I have tried several routes of navigation with the same results. It appears those episodes are simply unavailable, and with only a few episodes left, I wonder if I'll be able to watch the rest of the season. It is disappointing because I never encountered this issue while subscribing to Xfinity. Shows were available On Demand within a day or two of the original airing. Any insight?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

5 years ago

Episodes 1-7 of Season 4 are available on the TNT app.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Thanks, Skeeter. That is helpful, but I don't have an AV adapter for my iPhone and wanted to watch on my television. I was really hoping that I could just find those episodes on U-verse TV On Demand. I suppose I'll just have to see if they become available there. I appreciate your quick response, though.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.