Minimum package for SEC Network in Texas

Highlighted
Tutor

Minimum package for SEC Network in Texas

What's the minimum package to receive the SEC Network for a customer in Texas?

Message 1 of 6 (3,583 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: Minimum package for SEC Network in Texas

My understanding is that in Texas, it's U-200.  Elsewhere in the country it's U-450.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6 (3,581 Views)
Expert

JefferMC wrote:

My understanding is that in Texas, it's U-200.  Elsewhere in the country it's U-450.

I think you are referring to The Longhorn Network.  The SEC Network will debut in August.  We don't yet know what tiers will be required to view it.

Message 3 of 6 (3,549 Views)
Scholar

I believe a social media person on Facebook said U-300 and above.
Message 4 of 6 (3,540 Views)
Expert
Solution
Accepted by texasguy37 (Expert)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

I just saw a posting on the Attention Channel.  In SEC states, it will be on U200 and above.  In non-SEC states, it will be om U300 and above.  Since Texas is an SEC state (Texas A&M), it will be on U200 and above.

Message 5 of 6 (3,519 Views)
ACE - Expert

texasguy37 wrote:

JefferMC wrote:

I think you are referring to The Longhorn Network.  The SEC Network will debut in August.  We don't yet know what tiers will be required to view it.

Yeah, I don't know how I confused TLN with SEC, but that's obviously what I did.  Smiley Embarassed

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 6 of 6 (3,472 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.