Ncal's profile

Scholar

• 

170 Messages

Saturday, March 29th, 2014 2:05 AM

Military History Channel

I believe this channel is produced in SD only, no HD.  However, they now have a program showing with HD in the title:

12:00 PM
Premiere

WWII in HD : The Air War

The untold story of the American 8th Air Force's bloody battle to defeat the German Luftwaffe in the… TVPG | CC

Is this just wrong or a sign of things to come?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

14.1K Messages

10 years ago

@Ncal wrote:

I believe this channel is produced in SD only, no HD.  However, they now have a program showing with HD in the title:

12:00 PM
Premiere

WWII in HD : The Air War

The untold story of the American 8th Air Force's bloody battle to defeat the German Luftwaffe in the… TVPG | CC

Is this just wrong or a sign of things to come?

It appears that that is what they named the program. It originally aired on the History channel (in HD) under that name. Now they're reairing it on the Military History channel; the program name is the same, but it's in SD, since that's all the Military History channel has.

http://www.history.com/shows/wwii-in-hd

It's kind of like a repeat of "Watch What Happens Live" on Bravo...it's originally aired live, repeats obviously are not, but they have the same name, because that's the name of the program.

ACE - Professor

• 

7.6K Messages

10 years ago

Probably just wrong. I've seen stuff in the 3002-3009 range with the HD indicator. Those channels are all SD.

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

10 years ago

The Military Channel was SD, it's been rebranded and now has SD and HD as the Military History Channel, so if the show was on History in HD, it will be on MHC in HD.

Scholar

• 

170 Messages

10 years ago

Are you sure about that?  Seems the Military Channel became the American Heros Channel and is available in HD.  The Military HISTORY Channel seems to remained unchanged in SD.

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

10 years ago

• Military History Channel
    military.history.com/‎

Military History

Discover the military history of our nation and our world with HD quality programming like never before experienced on tv.

Scholar

• 

286 Messages

10 years ago

@Ncal wrote:

Are you sure about that?  Seems the Military Channel became the American Heros Channel and is available in HD.  The Military HISTORY Channel seems to remained unchanged in SD.

You are right Ncal. The military history channel still shows only in SD here and the military channel is now the American heros channel in both SD and HD. I am in the bay area of california.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.