Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Menu

Contributor

Menu

How do I get the menu to show the program information?

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert

Re: Menu

Not really sure what you're referring to but there's an "INFO" button on the remote that will pull up program information either on the guide or when watching a program.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Thanks for the reply. When I push the info button only the name of the show comes up. There is no description of what the show is about. Just the name of the show and the running time.

Message 3 of 4
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by Clapton1969
‎07-22-2018 6:57 AM

Just to be clear here:

• We're not talking about the app.
  • The info button to be pushed is on the att remote.
  • You push it when viewing the program on the dvr or receiver or when viewing the current highlighted program in the Guide or Favorites grid.

If you aren't seeing this behavior then reboot the dvr (pull plug for 15 secs.).

This is a public forum and I am a customer just like you. If you find this post helpful in solving your problem then feel free to kudo it. If it is also the solution then consider clicking "Accept as Solution".
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support