MLB Strike Zone

Expert

MLB Strike Zone

I see a new channel in the Guide with COMING SOON. . :

 

1635 - MLB Strike Zone HD

3,071 Views
Message 1 of 26
Scholar

Re: MLB Strike Zone

This great news could we see MLB extra innings coming maybe Smiley Happy


texasguy37 wrote:

I see a new channel in the Guide with COMING SOON. . :

 

1635 - MLB Strike Zone HD


 

Message 2 of 26
ACE - Professor

Re: MLB Strike Zone

Yay!

Although, I have u-300. I bet it's sports pack only. I don't really care, but it's still good news. Maybe we will see MLB EI.


It's also been a while since we've had "coming soon" channels.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 26
Mentor

Re: MLB Strike Zone

Here is a link I found for this station: http://mlb.mlb.com/network/promotions/strike_zone.jsp

Message 4 of 26
ACE - Master

Re: MLB Strike Zone

...just for my friend dwinth, "you can add this nonsense but not the Hakkmark channels?" Smiley Tongue Smiley Very Happy

 

Seriously, good for MLB fans  and I concur that I bet it will be Sports Pack, only.  that being said - this channel is similar to Red Zone, whuich is HD PT only.  We should find out, soon!

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 26
ACE - Professor

Re: MLB Strike Zone


dhascall wrote:

...just for my friend dwinth, "you can add this nonsense but not the Hakkmark channels?" Smiley Tongue Smiley Very Happy

 

Seriously, good for MLB fans  and I concur that I bet it will be Sports Pack, only.  that being said - this channel is similar to Red Zone, whuich is HD PT only.  We should find out, soon!


I WANT MY HAKKMARK NOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I am curious how MLB Strike Zone will appear. I assume it will be similar to Red Zone. Will it be a just adequate substitute for MLB Extra Innings as Red Zone is a just adequate substitute for NFL Sunday ticket?

 

How many years had MLB Strike Zone been around, or is this the first season for it?

 


Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 6 of 26
Scholar

Re: MLB Strike Zone

Looks like a channel similar to NFL Red Zone channel but according to the site only Tuesday and Thursday. I hope it leads to EI but I have a feeling they are seperate entities and one doesnt mean the other but it would be sweet if it did!!

Message 7 of 26
Scholar

Re: MLB Strike Zone

This will be the third year it  launched on April 10, 2012

Message 8 of 26
Scholar

Re: MLB Strike Zone


dwinth wrote:

dhascall wrote:

...just for my friend dwinth, "you can add this nonsense but not the Hakkmark channels?" Smiley Tongue Smiley Very Happy

 

Seriously, good for MLB fans  and I concur that I bet it will be Sports Pack, only.  that being said - this channel is similar to Red Zone, whuich is HD PT only.  We should find out, soon!


I WANT MY HAKKMARK NOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I am curious how MLB Strike Zone will appear. I assume it will be similar to Red Zone. Will it be a just adequate substitute for MLB Extra Innings as Red Zone is a just adequate substitute for NFL Sunday ticket?

 

How many years had MLB Strike Zone been around, or is this the first season for it?

 


Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.


This will be the third year it  launched on April 10, 2012

Message 9 of 26

Re: MLB Strike Zone


Npanzeca wrote:

Looks like a channel similar to NFL Red Zone channel but according to the site only Tuesday and Thursday.


The site says Tuesdays and Fridays, and only from 7 to 10 PM Eastern.  (It lists a few dates where it starts up to an hour later, but the dates look like they are from 2013.)

 

Message 10 of 26
ACE - Professor

Re: MLB Strike Zone

As I said earlier, I have u-300. I see the "not subscribed" screen. Other providers have it on their sports tiers.

I think it's one free month of this channel.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 11 of 26
Scholar

Re: MLB Strike Zone

I have the u-450 package and I also see the "not subscribed" screen btw.
Message 12 of 26
Highlighted
Expert

Re: MLB Strike Zone

The channel is part of the HD Premium Tier Package.  That is the reason only the HD version is available.

Message 13 of 26
Mentor

Re: MLB Strike Zone

Packaged in the same tier as NFL REDZONE then, makes sense.

Message 14 of 26

Re: MLB Strike Zone


dhascall wrote:

...just for my friend dwinth, "you can add this nonsense but not the Hakkmark channels?" Smiley Tongue Smiley Very Happy

 

Seriously, good for MLB fans  and I concur that I bet it will be Sports Pack, only.  that being said - this channel is similar to Red Zone, whuich is HD PT only.  We should find out, soon!


U-verse also has Buzzer Beater by ESPN but that is on the sports package

Message 15 of 26
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that!

Click here to check it out or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. You can quickly and easily resolve your service woes!

Do you need to contact us? Chat with us!

Additional Support