This great news could we see MLB extra innings coming maybe Smiley Happy

texasguy37 wrote:

I see a new channel in the Guide with COMING SOON. . :

1635 - MLB Strike Zone HD

Message 2 of 26 (2,937 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: MLB Strike Zone

Yay!

Although, I have u-300. I bet it's sports pack only. I don't really care, but it's still good news. Maybe we will see MLB EI.

It's also been a while since we've had "coming soon" channels.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 26 (2,918 Views)
Mentor

Here is a link I found for this station: http://mlb.mlb.com/network/promotions/strike_zone.jsp

Message 4 of 26 (2,910 Views)
ACE - Master

...just for my friend dwinth, "you can add this nonsense but not the Hakkmark channels?" Smiley Tongue Smiley Very Happy

Seriously, good for MLB fans  and I concur that I bet it will be Sports Pack, only.  that being said - this channel is similar to Red Zone, whuich is HD PT only.  We should find out, soon!

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 26 (2,901 Views)
ACE - Professor

[ Edited ]

dhascall wrote:

...just for my friend dwinth, "you can add this nonsense but not the Hakkmark channels?" Smiley Tongue Smiley Very Happy

Seriously, good for MLB fans  and I concur that I bet it will be Sports Pack, only.  that being said - this channel is similar to Red Zone, whuich is HD PT only.  We should find out, soon!

I WANT MY HAKKMARK NOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

I am curious how MLB Strike Zone will appear. I assume it will be similar to Red Zone. Will it be a just adequate substitute for MLB Extra Innings as Red Zone is a just adequate substitute for NFL Sunday ticket?

How many years had MLB Strike Zone been around, or is this the first season for it?

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
Message 6 of 26 (2,883 Views)
Scholar

Looks like a channel similar to NFL Red Zone channel but according to the site only Tuesday and Thursday. I hope it leads to EI but I have a feeling they are seperate entities and one doesnt mean the other but it would be sweet if it did!!

Message 7 of 26 (2,877 Views)
Scholar

This will be the third year it  launched on April 10, 2012

Message 8 of 26 (2,871 Views)
Scholar

dwinth wrote:

dhascall wrote:

I WANT MY HAKKMARK NOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

I am curious how MLB Strike Zone will appear. I assume it will be similar to Red Zone. Will it be a just adequate substitute for MLB Extra Innings as Red Zone is a just adequate substitute for NFL Sunday ticket?

How many years had MLB Strike Zone been around, or is this the first season for it?

This will be the third year it  launched on April 10, 2012

Message 9 of 26 (2,870 Views)

Npanzeca wrote:

Looks like a channel similar to NFL Red Zone channel but according to the site only Tuesday and Thursday.

The site says Tuesdays and Fridays, and only from 7 to 10 PM Eastern.  (It lists a few dates where it starts up to an hour later, but the dates look like they are from 2013.)

Message 10 of 26 (2,826 Views)
ACE - Professor

As I said earlier, I have u-300. I see the "not subscribed" screen. Other providers have it on their sports tiers.

I think it's one free month of this channel.
Message 11 of 26 (2,791 Views)
Highlighted
Scholar

I have the u-450 package and I also see the "not subscribed" screen btw.
Message 12 of 26 (2,601 Views)
Expert

The channel is part of the HD Premium Tier Package.  That is the reason only the HD version is available.

Message 13 of 26 (2,585 Views)
Mentor

[ Edited ]

Packaged in the same tier as NFL REDZONE then, makes sense.

Message 14 of 26 (2,545 Views)

dhascall wrote:

U-verse also has Buzzer Beater by ESPN but that is on the sports package

Message 15 of 26 (2,492 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.