@texasguy37 wrote:

I see a new channel in the Guide with COMING SOON. . :

1635 - MLB Strike Zone HD

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

10 years ago

Yay!

Although, I have u-300. I bet it's sports pack only. I don't really care, but it's still good news. Maybe we will see MLB EI.

It's also been a while since we've had "coming soon" channels.

Mentor

• 

83 Messages

10 years ago

Here is a link I found for this station: http://mlb.mlb.com/network/promotions/strike_zone.jsp

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

...just for my friend dwinth, "you can add this nonsense but not the Hakkmark channels?" Smiley Tongue Smiley Very Happy

Seriously, good for MLB fans  and I concur that I bet it will be Sports Pack, only.  that being said - this channel is similar to Red Zone, whuich is HD PT only.  We should find out, soon!

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

10 years ago

@dhascall wrote:

...just for my friend dwinth, "you can add this nonsense but not the Hakkmark channels?" Smiley Tongue Smiley Very Happy

Seriously, good for MLB fans  and I concur that I bet it will be Sports Pack, only.  that being said - this channel is similar to Red Zone, whuich is HD PT only.  We should find out, soon!

I WANT MY HAKKMARK NOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

I am curious how MLB Strike Zone will appear. I assume it will be similar to Red Zone. Will it be a just adequate substitute for MLB Extra Innings as Red Zone is a just adequate substitute for NFL Sunday ticket?

How many years had MLB Strike Zone been around, or is this the first season for it?

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Scholar

• 

185 Messages

10 years ago

Looks like a channel similar to NFL Red Zone channel but according to the site only Tuesday and Thursday. I hope it leads to EI but I have a feeling they are seperate entities and one doesnt mean the other but it would be sweet if it did!!

Scholar

• 

81 Messages

10 years ago

This will be the third year it  launched on April 10, 2012

Scholar

• 

81 Messages

10 years ago

@dwinth wrote:

@dhascall wrote:

I WANT MY HAKKMARK NOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

I am curious how MLB Strike Zone will appear. I assume it will be similar to Red Zone. Will it be a just adequate substitute for MLB Extra Innings as Red Zone is a just adequate substitute for NFL Sunday ticket?

How many years had MLB Strike Zone been around, or is this the first season for it?

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

This will be the third year it  launched on April 10, 2012

Guru

• 

622 Messages

10 years ago

@Npanzeca wrote:

Looks like a channel similar to NFL Red Zone channel but according to the site only Tuesday and Thursday.

The site says Tuesdays and Fridays, and only from 7 to 10 PM Eastern.  (It lists a few dates where it starts up to an hour later, but the dates look like they are from 2013.)

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

10 years ago

As I said earlier, I have u-300. I see the "not subscribed" screen. Other providers have it on their sports tiers.

I think it's one free month of this channel.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.