MLB Extra Innings

Scholar

MLB Extra Innings

With spring training fast approaching is there any hope for us to get MLB Extra Innings this year or will we still get shut out while most other cable/dish options offer it? I still dont understand why Uverse has the NBA package but not baseball? Is there that much more of a demand for the NBA over MLB? And yes, I know I can use a Roku or something like that but I'd rather give my money to Uverse.

Message 1 of 37 (18,564 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: MLB Extra Innings

baseballisback wrote:
I see that channel 1635 is MLB Extra Innings "Coming Soon."

:smileyhopeful:

http://forums.att.com/t5/Features-and-How-To/MLB-Strike-Zone/td-p/3924434

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 16 of 37 (16,745 Views)
Scholar

I thought it said MLB Strike Zone, not Extra Innings

Message 17 of 37 (16,739 Views)
Scholar

[ Edited ]

I've used Roku for 3 years and while its great for just watching your own team if you want to check out other games, say during commercials, it takes too long to switch over to other games.

Message 18 of 37 (16,738 Views)
ACE - Professor

Oh duh. Haha. I meant to say I'm hopeful for Extra Innings because I see Strike Zone.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 19 of 37 (16,683 Views)
Guru

MLB Network Strike Zone take viewers on a high speed trip around MLB on Tuesday and Friday nights from 7 to 10pm ET during regular season

Im not Smart! The Voices in my Head are!!
Message 20 of 37 (16,619 Views)
Scholar

I agree with that. My kids got me an Apple TV and it's much quicker to go from game to game. At least with NHL Gamecenter

Message 21 of 37 (16,608 Views)

AT&T Uverse is not worth the money I'm paying for it. No MLB Extra Innings, NO NHL NETWORK, NO NHL CENTER ICE. I PAY THE SAME WITH AT&T THAT I DID WITH COMCAST OR DIRECT TV. TIME TO GO BACK TO DIRECT TV. UVERSE IS HORRIBLE. I SHOUL SHAVE NEVER SWITCHED FROM DIRECT TV!!!!!

Message 22 of 37 (15,560 Views)
Scholar

good ridance!

Message 23 of 37 (15,467 Views)
ACE - Professor

Moral of the story? Research your channels before you switch, just the same as you would research schools and crime before moving neighborhoods.
Message 24 of 37 (15,432 Views)

sportsfreaked wrote:

AT&T Uverse is not worth the money I'm paying for it. No MLB Extra Innings, NO NHL NETWORK, NO NHL CENTER ICE. I PAY THE SAME WITH AT&T THAT I DID WITH COMCAST OR DIRECT TV. TIME TO GO BACK TO DIRECT TV. UVERSE IS HORRIBLE. I SHOUL SHAVE NEVER SWITCHED FROM DIRECT TV!!!!!

If those were important to you, then you should have checked before switching. AT&T has never had Extra Innings and hasn't had NHL Network since 2010.  Both Comcast and Direct are losing tv customers while AT&T grows so UVerse must not be horrible as you claim.  I switched from Direct in 2009 and have not regretted it once.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 25 of 37 (15,399 Views)
Scholar

I switched in 2008 from TWC and never regretted it. I think trolls are planted on most of this stuff.  Most folks surely look at what's offered BEFORE they sign up.

Message 26 of 37 (15,388 Views)
ACE - Scholar

Agree. I am sure this site gets many trolls from other services.

Message 27 of 37 (15,365 Views)
Scholar

I was with a previous cable provider called allen's cable.....a mickey mouse company.....nowhere near the channels that uverse has...i was glad when i got the letter in the mail saying it was available...got hooked up 3 days later...no regrets...as for mlb extra innings....i got mlb.tv on roku

Message 28 of 37 (15,330 Views)
Contributor

Its 2014..and UVERSE can't get the mlb package. Mom and pop cable.providers offer it. I will not be a UVERSE customer when my year is up, unless they offer it. As far as roku or whatever, why should I need something extra for u verse when every other provider doesn't? Its a crap company.
Message 29 of 37 (14,587 Views)
Highlighted
Expert

mlbfan9 wrote:
Its 2014..and UVERSE can't get the mlb package. Mom and pop cable.providers offer it. I will not be a UVERSE customer when my year is up, unless they offer it. As far as roku or whatever, why should I need something extra for u verse when every other provider doesn't? Its a crap company.

Because accessing it on Roku is better than watching MLB Extra Innings from a TV provider.  

By the way, not every provider offers MLB Extra Innings.  Dish Network, which has more subscribers than U-verse, has not offered MLB Extra Innings since 2006.

Message 30 of 37 (14,578 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.