Npanzeca's profile

Scholar

• 

185 Messages

Monday, January 13th, 2014 9:17 PM

MLB Extra Innings

With spring training fast approaching is there any hope for us to get MLB Extra Innings this year or will we still get shut out while most other cable/dish options offer it? I still dont understand why Uverse has the NBA package but not baseball? Is there that much more of a demand for the NBA over MLB? And yes, I know I can use a Roku or something like that but I'd rather give my money to Uverse.

Scholar

• 

153 Messages

10 years ago

Sorry..Didn't mean to be snarky. I've used the Roku for 2 seasons and it works great!

ACE - Professor

• 

7.6K Messages

10 years ago

I see that channel 1635 is MLB Extra Innings "Coming Soon."

:smileyhopeful:

Mentor

• 

83 Messages

10 years ago

FINGERS CROSSED, FINGERS CROSSED!!!!  PLEASE, PLEASE!!

ACE - Expert

• 

14.1K Messages

10 years ago

@baseballisback wrote:
I see that channel 1635 is MLB Extra Innings "Coming Soon."

:smileyhopeful:

http://forums.att.com/t5/Features-and-How-To/MLB-Strike-Zone/td-p/3924434

Scholar

• 

185 Messages

10 years ago

I thought it said MLB Strike Zone, not Extra Innings

Scholar

• 

185 Messages

10 years ago

I've used Roku for 3 years and while its great for just watching your own team if you want to check out other games, say during commercials, it takes too long to switch over to other games.

ACE - Professor

• 

7.6K Messages

10 years ago

Oh duh. Haha. I meant to say I'm hopeful for Extra Innings because I see Strike Zone.

Guru

• 

644 Messages

10 years ago

MLB Network Strike Zone take viewers on a high speed trip around MLB on Tuesday and Friday nights from 7 to 10pm ET during regular season

Scholar

• 

153 Messages

10 years ago

I agree with that. My kids got me an Apple TV and it's much quicker to go from game to game. At least with NHL Gamecenter

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

10 years ago

AT&T Uverse is not worth the money I'm paying for it. No MLB Extra Innings, NO NHL NETWORK, NO NHL CENTER ICE. I PAY THE SAME WITH AT&T THAT I DID WITH COMCAST OR DIRECT TV. TIME TO GO BACK TO DIRECT TV. UVERSE IS HORRIBLE. I SHOUL SHAVE NEVER SWITCHED FROM DIRECT TV!!!!!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.