2.2K Messages

Saturday, December 15th, 2012 9:35 PM

METV

Channel 136  when did they add this

Expert

• 

23.3K Messages

11 years ago

Apparently METV is a big deal. I saw an AT&T ad announcing METV is available on Uverse earlier today.  It is interesting that it isn't available in all of the packages.

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

11 years ago

All I've seen are reruns of some great classic shows such as M*A*S*H and several other shows from the 60's 70's and 80's.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

11 years ago

I was on the U-verse Facebook Page and one of the AT&T reps said they will be adding MeTV to all locations in the near future.  I'm glad to hear this, they have some good programming.  I noticed that in Atlanta they have carried some of the local High School football games.  

Explorer

• 

18 Messages

11 years ago

I have not seen it on U-verse in Columbus / Central Ohio yet.

I was curious to those who now have channel 136 - is it a national feed or the local ME TV station?  In my area, the OTA channel 4.2 ME TV carries a local news re-broadcast at 7:00 P.M. weeknights. 

Professor

• 

2.2K Messages

11 years ago

National

Expert

• 

23.3K Messages

11 years ago

Will METV be running more than reruns in the future?

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

11 years ago

@RCSMG wrote:

Considering that ME-TV is all about the classic television programming and they have over 50 series in their library with long term licensing agreements, I'd say no.

Expert

• 

23.3K Messages

11 years ago

Other than the little bits I have read I really didn't know what it was about.  Thanks.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.1K Messages

11 years ago

@skeeterintexas wrote:

@RCSMG wrote:

Considering that ME-TV is all about the classic television programming and they have over 50 series in their library with long term licensing agreements, I'd say no.

On the other hand, that's how both Nick at Nite, then TVLand started, and now they both have originial programming, so new show in the distant future might not be out of the question.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

This should be on U-200.  You've taken channels away from us without giving us others back and more than 50 channels are music/non-tv Channels.  If I wanted 53 music channels, there are certainly MUCH cheaper ways than U-Verse!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.