METV

Channel 136  when did they add this

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

11 years ago

Me-TV is now available to AT&T U-verse subscribers in the following cities and their surrounding service areas:

Chicago, IllinoisHouston, Texas
Detroit, MichiganSt. Louis, Missouri
Charlotte, North CarolinaNashville, Tennessee
Hartford, ConnecticutWest Palm Beach, Florida
Grand Rapids, MichiganAustin, Texas
Dayton, OhioBaton Rouge, Louisiana
South Bend, IndianaFlint, Michigan
El Paso, TexasSpringfield, Missouri
Columbia, South CarolinaJackson, Mississippi
Biloxi, MississippiFresno, California
Monterey, CaliforniaBakersfield, California

You can watch Me-TV on AT&T U-verse channel 136, which is part of the U200 package.

Thanks to AT&T U-verse. We hope to add more markets to this list.

YAY!!! Love this! Now between over the air and ATT I can see Antenna TV This TV Retro TV and now MeTV!!

Official Solution

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

11 years ago

I have ME TV on now in St. Louis. I never watched it as an OTA channel, and probably will not watch it now that it is on U-Verse. However, if I did, at least I could use the Guide to see what is on.

Perhaps this is an indication that U-Verse may start adding subchannels. The subchannel that I want to see added is  that all weather subchannel that goes local when there is bad weather.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

11 years ago

Not here (Dallas). 

ME-TV is still 47 here.

Guru

• 

785 Messages

11 years ago

No METV on channel 136 for me.  can get METV on ota on channel 20.2

Scholar

• 

153 Messages

11 years ago

In Charlotte, I have the channel but it says I am not subscribed. have had the 200 package for years.

Thoughts?

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

11 years ago

beatfan4 =
It appears that the statement that it is in 200 is incorrect. The channel listing shows it in 300. I have 200 & see not subscribed, as well.
Channel listing - https://uma.att.com/uma/RetrieveChannelLineup?ZIP=06410&APPID=UMA&actionType=&FORMAT=POPUP&FirstTime=F

Scholar

• 

153 Messages

11 years ago

Thanks for the quick reply. Hate that it's on the 300

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

11 years ago

@dwinth wrote:

I have ME TV on now in St. Louis. I never watched it as an OTA channel, and probably will not watch it now that it is on U-Verse. However, if I did, at least I could use the Guide to see what is on.

Perhaps this is an indication that U-Verse may start adding subchannels. The subchannel that I want to see added is  that all weather subchannel that goes local when there is bad weather.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

I hope so!

No METV in Indianapolis -  I'm sure that they have to negotiate with the main channel's owner in each city.

Expert

• 

23.3K Messages

11 years ago

Channel 136, I have it in the 300 package.

Guru

• 

785 Messages

11 years ago

Someone at ATT did not get the memo that METV is available For FREE via OTA in many US TV Markets.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Me-TV_affiliates
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.