Professor

METV

Channel 136  when did they add this

Message 1 of 45 (13,025 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: METV

Not here (Dallas). 

ME-TV is still 47 here.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 45 (12,696 Views)

[ Edited ]

No METV on channel 136 for me.  can get METV on ota on channel 20.2

Message 3 of 45 (12,691 Views)
Solution
Accepted by JefferMC (ACE - Expert)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Me-TV is now available to AT&T U-verse subscribers in the following cities and their surrounding service areas:

Chicago, IllinoisHouston, Texas
Detroit, MichiganSt. Louis, Missouri
Charlotte, North CarolinaNashville, Tennessee
Hartford, ConnecticutWest Palm Beach, Florida
Grand Rapids, MichiganAustin, Texas
Dayton, OhioBaton Rouge, Louisiana
South Bend, IndianaFlint, Michigan
El Paso, TexasSpringfield, Missouri
Columbia, South CarolinaJackson, Mississippi
Biloxi, MississippiFresno, California
Monterey, CaliforniaBakersfield, California

You can watch Me-TV on AT&T U-verse channel 136, which is part of the U200 package.

Thanks to AT&T U-verse. We hope to add more markets to this list.

YAY!!! Love this! Now between over the air and ATT I can see Antenna TV This TV Retro TV and now MeTV!!

Message 4 of 45 (12,644 Views)
ACE - Professor

[ Edited ]

I have ME TV on now in St. Louis. I never watched it as an OTA channel, and probably will not watch it now that it is on U-Verse. However, if I did, at least I could use the Guide to see what is on.

Perhaps this is an indication that U-Verse may start adding subchannels. The subchannel that I want to see added is  that all weather subchannel that goes local when there is bad weather.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 45 (12,617 Views)
Scholar

In Charlotte, I have the channel but it says I am not subscribed. have had the 200 package for years.

Thoughts?

Message 6 of 45 (12,523 Views)
ACE - Expert

beatfan4 =
It appears that the statement that it is in 200 is incorrect. The channel listing shows it in 300. I have 200 & see not subscribed, as well.
Channel listing - https://uma.att.com/uma/RetrieveChannelLineup?ZIP=06410&APPID=UMA&actionType=&FORMAT=POPUP&FirstTime...
Message 7 of 45 (12,525 Views)
Scholar

Thanks for the quick reply. Hate that it's on the 300

Message 8 of 45 (12,509 Views)
ACE - Master

dwinth wrote:

I have ME TV on now in St. Louis. I never watched it as an OTA channel, and probably will not watch it now that it is on U-Verse. However, if I did, at least I could use the Guide to see what is on.

Perhaps this is an indication that U-Verse may start adding subchannels. The subchannel that I want to see added is  that all weather subchannel that goes local when there is bad weather.

I hope so!

No METV in Indianapolis -  I'm sure that they have to negotiate with the main channel's owner in each city.

Message 9 of 45 (12,458 Views)
Expert

[ Edited ]

Channel 136, I have it in the 300 package.

Message 10 of 45 (12,448 Views)

Someone at ATT did not get the memo that METV is available For FREE via OTA in many US TV Markets.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Me-TV_affiliates
Message 11 of 45 (12,398 Views)
Expert

Apparently METV is a big deal. I saw an AT&T ad announcing METV is available on Uverse earlier today.  It is interesting that it isn't available in all of the packages.

Message 12 of 45 (12,386 Views)

All I've seen are reruns of some great classic shows such as M*A*S*H and several other shows from the 60's 70's and 80's.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 13 of 45 (12,333 Views)
Tutor

I was on the U-verse Facebook Page and one of the AT&T reps said they will be adding MeTV to all locations in the near future.  I'm glad to hear this, they have some good programming.  I noticed that in Atlanta they have carried some of the local High School football games.  

Message 14 of 45 (12,142 Views)
Explorer

I have not seen it on U-verse in Columbus / Central Ohio yet.

I was curious to those who now have channel 136 - is it a national feed or the local ME TV station?  In my area, the OTA channel 4.2 ME TV carries a local news re-broadcast at 7:00 P.M. weeknights. 

Message 15 of 45 (12,057 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.