Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Lost Channels - March 2017

Teacher

Lost Channels - March 2017

Why should I have to lose the channels that I'm paying for service we need to get this worked out so that we can go back to watching and just some of the program that we were watching

Message 44 of 474
ACE - Sage

Re: No Channels From 2 through 69

Wrong forum.  This is the streaming service, not satellite 

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 30 of 474
ACE - Expert

Re: Help

What on-screen message, if any, do you see when tuning directly to one of your local channels?

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 31 of 474
Community Support

Hi,

We are aware of the issue with the local channels, and we are working towards getting this issue resolved as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience while we work on getting this fixed.

In the meantime, please try resetting the receiver to resolve the issue.

-ATTDIRECTVCare

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCares and @DIRECTVService

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 32 of 474
Contributor

Re: No Channels From 2 through 69

This girl Cheryl listed below is right!I followed her instructions on line and it works!I have all my stations again. Diane from Albuquerque.

On your remote press menu>settings & help>settings>satellite>repeat satellite setup>dash(below 7)>3 continues >set up remote later>watch DTV/Browse guide>ISSUE RESOLVED!!Please type your reply above this line -##

Sent from my iPhone

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Message 33 of 474
Tutor

Re: local channels

Southern IN. Just reset your cable box. It should bring them back. It worked for me.
Message 34 of 474
Tutor

Try resetting your cable box
Message 35 of 474
Tutor

Re: channels not available

We reset the cable box. All is fine
Message 36 of 474
Tutor

It worked for me
Message 37 of 474
Contributor

Re: local channels

Mine wasn't working even after rebooting, but we figured it out.  You can't just reboot your mini genie boxes, you have to reboot the big one too.

Message 38 of 474
Tutor

Dropping major channel

We just learned AT&T may be dropping channel 19 as of midnight tonight.  Channel 19 is a major channel and if this happens I would like to know why customers were not informed sooner so they could make a change to another provider.  This is reminiscent of Time Warner who raised prices and dropped channels.  Our bill just went up again this month and now we're possibly having a major channel dropped.  Sounds like it's time to cancel our TV, phone, and internet service and go with another company. We are extremely disappointed since the merger with Direct TV.

Message 39 of 474
ACE - Expert

Re: Dropping major channel

I don't have a Channel 19.  Smiley Frustrated

Message 40 of 474
Employee

So do you DirecTv or Uverse that has channel 19 being affected? Which market? Is the contract expired and channel withdrew their programming unless receive more money (holding the channel and subscribers hostage till demands are met)

You posted in the Uverse forum... Lower digits are SD, 4 digits are HD such as 12 or 1012 is Milwaukee ABC channel.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 41 of 474
Tutor

Any news on when CBS will be restored?

At end of day 3/15 about midnight CBS is no longer on U-verse (Channel 3/1003 in Charlotte NC). Message here is Raycom Media has removed it from U-verse.

Tags (1)
Message 42 of 474
Scholar

Raycom owned stations went dark for Uverse subscribers at 12am est. Your channel 19 is probably owned by them can't tell you for sure though since you didn't provide a location or anything else that identifies where it's broadcast from. 

Message 43 of 474
Contributor

I'm done!😡😡😡😡

Every year it's this same crap! I'm sick of losing CBS/WBTV over your power struggle with them!!! Stop using your customers as weapons and do the job to keep the channels WE are paying you for!! I will expect a full refund for the services I'm paying for and NOT RECEIVING!!!! And if you don't have it back on this morning, we WILL BE switching carriers!!!! 😡😡😡😡
Message 45 of 474
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Additional Support