Lloydsmi7's profile

Teacher

• 

1 Message

Thursday, March 16th, 2017 9:41 AM

Lost Channels - March 2017

Why should I have to lose the channels that I'm paying for service we need to get this worked out so that we can go back to watching and just some of the program that we were watching

Teacher

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

Along the Mississippi Gulf Coast we lost our WLOX Raycom network. I believe it isn't so much a contract problem than a scheme to try to get U-verse customers to Direct TV. I've only had U-verse the last two years and in those two years it has become less customer friendly. In fact the last time I redid my contract they tried to get me to switch to Direct TV. I already said if it doesn't get fixed I will be switching my cable network to our local affiliate.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I;ll be changing to  another carrier if this is not resolved quickly.   this is a stupid move and i can easily change back to my previous carrier.   quit leaving the little man standing when you have the power to resolve this. THe NBC stations are important to me and WAVE TV is a must.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

come on  Kentucky folks,join in.  this is crazy that we cannot view WAVE now and i'll change carriers pretty quick if its not resolved.  

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

You aren't the only one.  I have been with AT&T when they were just mobile phones..  I don't change easily but this could be a deal breaker. If AT&T wants to keep me as a customer they should seriously rectify this situation. I will not go to Direct TV and I will not continue without Fox 8.

Teacher

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

This disruption of service of the NBC affiliate in Louisville KY - WAVE 3 - is a stand off for MONEY on both sides.  You need to fix this or you will see a major loss of business in this area to your competitor.  

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

So we cant get CBS national channel   not kjust the basketball stuff. i wanty CBS   will this be back today? ro should i got with another provider? 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I live in Odessa, TX 79765 and this morning received  a message on the television that Channel 9, our NBC affiliate, is no longer being carried by ATT Uverse.  What can be done to correct this situation?  It seemed to come without warning.

Teacher

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

It's greed on both sides, and both AT&T and Raycom have to know there are other options out there. Both sides preach the same old tired argument that they "are fighting for the subscribers, but in the end the only ones who suffer ARE the subscribers. I plan to research other options today if this is not resolved ASAP. Like two spoiled rich kids fighting over the same toy...in this case, money.

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

Does anyone actually respond to these complaints?  The MS Gulf Coast just lost ABC & CBS because of greedy guts like AT&T & Raycom Media.  By the way, why does WLOX  broadcast both local networks?  We should be able to receive news from New Orleans. The local cable companies carry New Orleans on their line up.  Very disappointed with both companies & hope to switch asap!!!

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

This is not a solution....WE DEMAND OUR LOCAL CHANNELS!!!!😡

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.