Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Lost Channels - March 2017

Teacher

Lost Channels - March 2017

Why should I have to lose the channels that I'm paying for service we need to get this worked out so that we can go back to watching and just some of the program that we were watching

Message 44 of 474
Tutor

Fox 8 News New Orleans

I wake up to find that they are no longer on AT&T U-verse? When will this get rectified? If this is an attempt to get your customers to change to Direct TV, you can forget it. You will lose me as a customer. Get it fixed please! I pay too much a month for cable to lose one of my favorite channels.
Message 46 of 474
Tutor

Removing channel 19

I have had many issues with Att service over the years I have been with you and have contacted the CEOS office a few times about many outages of my service. Also have watched my bill increase and decided to keep att for a few reasons. One was for the Cavs games on sportstime Ohio.the other is for my CBS soaps I watch. if I have watch those online I guess it will be time to cut the cord. I am under contract till May and hope you can work this out with them .
Tags (1)
Message 47 of 474
Tutor

Fox 8 News New Orleans

I wake up to find that they are no longer on AT&T U-verse? When will this get rectified? If this is an attempt to get your customers to change to Direct TV, you can forget it. You will lose me as a customer. Get it fixed please! I pay too much a month for cable to lose one of my favorite Channel!
Message 48 of 474
Contributor

Discontinued WBTV in Charlotte!?!?

Just woke up and turned on our local CBS station, WBTV, and found that it is no longer carried by UVerse. I tell ya what. Ever since that merger or whatever with Direct TV the quality of the company has steadily declined and it's a shame. Their customer service has turned into a sales force for DirectTV, UVerse has gotten more expensive, and now the discontinued local station. Absolutely brutal.
Message 49 of 474
Teacher

Wlox on the Mississippi Gulf Coast was cut off

Ever since the U-verse merger with Direct TV my service has gotten worse. It first began with the loss of my CW network and now my local news. If this does not get solved on At&t's end I will be switching cable providers and it will not be with your partner in crime Direct tv. I can tell you one last thing you will lose a lot of customers in this viewing area. I am high displeased and am ashamed to be a an At&t customer.
Message 50 of 474
Contributor

NBC channel gone in Louisville

Can anyone address when the channel will come back and if credits will be given for not receiving this channel?
Message 51 of 474
Teacher

Re: Dropping major channel

Along the Mississippi Gulf Coast we lost our WLOX Raycom network. I believe it isn't so much a contract problem than a scheme to try to get U-verse customers to Direct TV. I've only had U-verse the last two years and in those two years it has become less customer friendly. In fact the last time I redid my contract they tried to get me to switch to Direct TV. I already said if it doesn't get fixed I will be switching my cable network to our local affiliate.
Message 52 of 474

Re: NBC channel gone in Louisville

I;ll be changing to  another carrier if this is not resolved quickly.   this is a stupid move and i can easily change back to my previous carrier.   quit leaving the little man standing when you have the power to resolve this. THe NBC stations are important to me and WAVE TV is a must.

Message 53 of 474

come on  Kentucky folks,join in.  this is crazy that we cannot view WAVE now and i'll change carriers pretty quick if its not resolved.  

Message 54 of 474
Contributor

Re: Fox 8 News New Orleans

You aren't the only one.  I have been with AT&T when they were just mobile phones..  I don't change easily but this could be a deal breaker. If AT&T wants to keep me as a customer they should seriously rectify this situation. I will not go to Direct TV and I will not continue without Fox 8.

Message 55 of 474
Highlighted
Solution
Accepted by Moderator (Moderator)
Accepted by ATTCommunityTeam
‎03-16-2017 5:41 AM

Because AT&T was unable to reach an agreement with Raycom that's fair to you, Raycom has removed access to its channels from the U-verse line-up. Please know that AT&T is fighting for you. To continue to bring you the best television experience at the most reasonable price, AT&T is working to resolve this issue. This is AT&T’s commitment to you. For more information go to att.com/fightingforyou.

Message 56 of 474
Teacher

Louisville Wave 3 Raycom VS AT&T Uverse

This disruption of service of the NBC affiliate in Louisville KY - WAVE 3 - is a stand off for MONEY on both sides.  You need to fix this or you will see a major loss of business in this area to your competitor.  

Message 57 of 474
Contributor

channel CBS national

So we cant get CBS national channel   not kjust the basketball stuff. i wanty CBS   will this be back today? ro should i got with another provider? 

Message 58 of 474
Contributor

Local NBC affiliate

I live in Odessa, TX 79765 and this morning received  a message on the television that Channel 9, our NBC affiliate, is no longer being carried by ATT Uverse.  What can be done to correct this situation?  It seemed to come without warning.

Message 59 of 474

Re: channel CBS national

It's greed on both sides, and both AT&T and Raycom have to know there are other options out there. Both sides preach the same old tired argument that they "are fighting for the subscribers, but in the end the only ones who suffer ARE the subscribers. I plan to research other options today if this is not resolved ASAP. Like two spoiled rich kids fighting over the same toy...in this case, money.

Message 60 of 474
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support