For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Lloydsmi7's profile

Teacher

• 

1 Message

Thursday, March 16th, 2017 9:41 AM

Lost Channels - March 2017

Why should I have to lose the channels that I'm paying for service we need to get this worked out so that we can go back to watching and just some of the program that we were watching

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Where are you located? I am in central IL and all of a sudden today we do not have local channels either!! I am so sick of Direct TV. Cannot wait until my contract is up! I have been on hold with customer service for over 45 mins now and waiting online chat for 20 mins. This is ridiculous!! So I reset the entire system and now all local channels are back.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I haven't checked every channel, but I am missing Velocity and Showtime Beyond? The channels were there yesterday???

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

so, woke up this morning and i have no local channels...??????????????????????????????????????????????????

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

is there a problem with channels on my boxes and if so do you know this will be resolve?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I have no HD channels

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I can't get any of my local tv channels on any of my 4 tvs.  No storms.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I live in Maine and have same problem. No HD channels and no local. hit reset but did nothing. Thanks DTV techs for the quick replys to our questions......NOT

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I have no local channels and have tried to reset it numerous times and it is not helping. Been on hold now for over 15 minutes. Why does the reset work for some people and not others?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I called Directv about no channel reception from 2 through 69. They told me the Broadcasting Company is having problems and engineers are working on it. So, no local channels until further notice.
New Mexico

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I am getting ALL of my Direct TV channels, except today my local channels were "Channel not availble". Do I just need to re-set my system?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.