For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Hendersonville4's profile

Mentor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, July 5th, 2019 4:33 AM

Closed

Loss of channels

AT&T has failed to properly prepare for the  anticipated end of contract negotiation with Nexstar - resulting in the loss of ABC station, a MAJOR network. This continues to happen, as in the past, when other channels were removed from the lineup - as your customers continue to pay increased costs in service. We set up another TV(purchased an antennae) that would give us this basic channel for the interim - assuming we will get the channel back at some time in the future!  I think it's time to contact other providers who can provide continuing service that we PAY for and don't get with AT&T.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Football season is beginning and two of the channels carrying NFL football are blocked from my service. This is NOT what I expect from a major TV carrier. This is going to force myself and many others to switch providers in order to access these channels. AT&T needs to understand what their customers want and stop playing games....

• 

25.7K Messages

5 years ago

You might as well join the other 2 million subscribers that have told AT&T to hit the bricks in the last year and a half. And that number will continue to grow with no end in sight. AT&T Now? Garbage by any name is garbage.

Scholar

• 

237 Messages

5 years ago

@Stockbridge53 The NFL Network channel probably isn't coming back to Uverse. AT&T claims they care about keeping costs down for customers, but they've really made a lot of people angry with removing the channel from the lineup and now AT&T is the only major TV provider NOT offering the NFL Network. Maybe if people keep complaining about it, maybe something will change but it's doubtful. I found interesting, a statement from a representative who said "We would never just remove channels from the lineup resulting in customers being upset." Well, that's exactly what's happened. It was removed in the offseason when viewership is at the lowest. Now that pre-season has started with regular season coming soon, customers are only now just tuning in and finding out about the channel being gone.

Let's see, Xfinity/Comcast has the NFL Network, Dish has the NFL Network and is even running an offer to include RedZone on all but the lowest tier package, DirecTV has NFL Network obviously because of NFL Sunday Ticket; Spectrum has NFL Network, Uverse --- Nope!  I guess the only thing that matters for AT&T is to focus on getting the new AT&T TV up and running.

• 

25.7K Messages

5 years ago

I found interesting, a statement from a representative who said "We would never just remove channels from the lineup resulting in customers being upset."

AT&T will never stop lying to you. That’s all they know.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Is there any talks with NFL to get this back before the season starts? Thinking about leaving AT&T over this

• 

25.7K Messages

5 years ago

“Is there any talks with NFL to get this back before the season starts? Thinking about leaving AT&T over this.”

Cue AT&Ts designated liars who will tell you that they couldn’t reach an agreement when they never even tried. They flat out dumped the channel and they add insult to injury by lying in your face everyday.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

You may have reached a tenative agreement, but what you are NOT telling everyone is that it was only with CBS OWNED stations! Those of us who have a Local CBS Channel that is owned by Nexstar are still screwed! WLNS Lansing is still not available! You people are just as bad as our country's GOV't! All bickering like a bunch of preschoolers! You ARE in breech of contract when we switched to Direct. It states we WOULD get our local channels! We're NOT! Get your crap together and get this resolved! Not everyone can use streaming due to their poor internet (rural areas)!

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

It's been at least a week since your triumphant announcement of a settlement with CBS, but my local affiliate still isn't back up!  I talked with the engineer, who says they never stopped sending the "streaming feed" up to CBS.  The holdup is at the network level.

When will I see CBS again?!

ACE - Expert

• 

20.5K Messages

5 years ago

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

5 years ago

theres no breach read your contract terms of service you signed

(d) Our Programming Changes.

Many factors affect the availability, cost and quality of programming and may influence the decision to raise prices and the amount of any increase. These include, among others, programming and other costs, consumer demand, market and shareholder expectations, and changing business conditions. Accordingly, we reserve the unrestricted right to change, rearrange, add or delete our programming packages, the selections in those packages, our prices, technologies used to deliver the Service, and any other Service we offer, at any time.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.