Hendersonville4's profile

Mentor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, July 5th, 2019 4:33 AM

Closed

Loss of channels

AT&T has failed to properly prepare for the  anticipated end of contract negotiation with Nexstar - resulting in the loss of ABC station, a MAJOR network. This continues to happen, as in the past, when other channels were removed from the lineup - as your customers continue to pay increased costs in service. We set up another TV(purchased an antennae) that would give us this basic channel for the interim - assuming we will get the channel back at some time in the future!  I think it's time to contact other providers who can provide continuing service that we PAY for and don't get with AT&T.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

When will you post cbs shows we missed to the on demand listings. Please respond

Expert

• 

15K Messages

5 years ago

Amazing.Man Surprised  It never ends.  First the incessant complaints about the networks being taken off the air.  Now this?Man Frustrated  IMO it's now business as usual starting at the point in time the new contract was signed.   Whatever is supposed to be supplied for on demand under whatever contract att has with cbs will be supplied.  IMO neither att nor cbs have any obligation to "make up" for whatever you may have missed.  And it's not under att's control anyhow. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I’m on the U300 tier.  Aren’t I supposed to get NFL network?  It’s not listed in my guide or channel search.  NFL games are on now (preseason)

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

5 years ago

@Wrightfan99 wrote:

When will you post cbs shows we missed to the on demand listings. Please respond

roseann.JPG

1 Attachment

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

5 years ago

@Wrightfan99 wrote:

BMConfused.jpg

1 Attachment

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I have 2 local Nexstar channels that have not been working for about a month. I called today for an update, waited on hold for 20 minutes to get a rep that didn’t seem to know what was going on except there was no updates on when they will be back. Since the football team I watch plays mostly on local channels, the games are blocked on the NFL Sunday ticket that I am now paying for. I’ve missed a lot of shows I normally watch over the last month and was offered a $10 credit for my trouble. If the contract dispute is not resolved, I won’t be able to watch my football team play all season. I have to keep NFL Sunday Ticket for the other football team of the house. Customer service has tanked since ATT took over. If I could get NFL Sunday ticket anywhere else I would drop my service. The customer service rep seemed uninformed, said she would look into other options for me to watch my local channels and then just silence for 5 minutes with no solution or explanations. I’ve had Direct TV for 13 years and am ready to switch to another provider!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Why do I not have NFL Network? When I sign a contract you hold me to it. I signed up for ATT and pay for a package that has NFL Network and there are games on right now that I can’t watch. 

When is this expected to be resolved? 

Expert

• 

15K Messages

5 years ago

@skeeterintexas 

You always have a knack coming up with something appropriate and in context.  The placement of this one had me laughing consider it was the follow up for my rant and the mood I was in when I wrote it.Man LOL  It's just what I needed after my post to lighten things up.

Thank you Roseannadanna.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I had CBS prior to the blackout. I’m not in a new market.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

But other Nexstar markets nearby have been restored. Why not all of them?
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.