For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Hendersonville4's profile

Mentor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, July 5th, 2019 4:33 AM

Closed

Loss of channels

AT&T has failed to properly prepare for the  anticipated end of contract negotiation with Nexstar - resulting in the loss of ABC station, a MAJOR network. This continues to happen, as in the past, when other channels were removed from the lineup - as your customers continue to pay increased costs in service. We set up another TV(purchased an antennae) that would give us this basic channel for the interim - assuming we will get the channel back at some time in the future!  I think it's time to contact other providers who can provide continuing service that we PAY for and don't get with AT&T.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

I didn't miss it but thanks.  I'm stating this is regards to customer service and them advertising local access as one of their perks.  I understand it's in the contract, I personally don't think $5 credit matches the value of the loss or compounding losses in this case.  They also give you no notice, which would probably cut down on the angry posts or messages  when people just wake up to no channels.  As for the 2nd part, I appreciate the suggestion and I will have to call back (this goes to their customer service as well as you'd think when I did call someone could tell me that 😊).

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

I didn't miss it and I'm here to express my frustration which is what this is for, your rude comments implying I don't understand the contract aren't necessary.  I've been with Dtv for years and am not a provider hopper just trying to express the importance of them getting it restored.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

We have lost nbc for about a month now lost cbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I want them back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Don't put me in the middle of your fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am still paying for these channels I should not have to buy something else to get them now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I was told my account would be credited but it was not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Your choice on the satellite networks seems to be thinner now also.  I will be looking into cable soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I turned on my favorite news station WGRN, this morning and it is missing from the lineup.  When will it be returning? 

Tutor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

My Uverse is up for renewal next month  was gojng to stay with AT&T til this! Planned on wayching NYC fir

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

All AT&T is offering is a one time credit of $5. for the loss of local channel access.  If you accept, I am guessing this sets you up for some scam on any further compensation.  I suppose I'm going to have to call AT&T and talk to some Indian person about this, resulting in nothing but further frustration.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Will Uverse be launching  this channel like other companies prior to 8-22-19??

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

When is att going to get nfl back on uverse.

Teacher

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Incredibly disappointed that the company cannot come to terms with major and local stations, and quit broadcasting NBC4 WCMH-TV.  Will you be providing a discount on our bill since you are not fulfilling promise to customers? We didn't sign up for this. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Why do we not have channel 2 anymore 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.