For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
AustinTX#1's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, August 9th, 2011 10:50 PM

Longhorn Network - Just say 'No'

I greatly appreciate the value provided by AT&T in bundling tv/wireless/internet services.  Similarly, the bundling of channels allows customers to access a variety of programming at substantial savings.

However, occasionally, programming comes along that is so expensive and directed at such a narrow, niche market that it deserves to be left off of the programming options or ordered solely as an 'a la carte' option.  If the reports about the price tag  to cable providers  to offer the 'longhorn network' (by ESPN) are accurate, the only way it could be added to current bundled programming packages is at substantial cost to MANY people who have no interest in the programming. 

Please AT&T, keep prices low, by either not offering or charging ONLY those who desire this programming option.

Thanks!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

13 years ago

Please get LHN.  The sooner the better.

Professor

• 

2K Messages

13 years ago

Starting new threads won't make it come any faster. In fact, all that does is annoy everyone.

The "new thread" button is fragile. If you hit it too many times, it could break.

Guru

• 

644 Messages

13 years ago

You need to go here http://uversechannels.att.com/  to request a channel. There are always a few here who cannt control their rudeness. Welcome to the forums Smiley Very Happy

@RegDad wrote:

Please get LHN.  The sooner the better.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

13 years ago

When are you guys at AT&T and ESPN going to get this issue resolved so the people who want the Longhorn Network have access?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

13 years ago

If you plan to have it.  I do not want to pay for it.  If you insist I will consider moving my service.

Thanks,

Contributor

• 

8 Messages

13 years ago

You can take the shorthorn network and stick it somewhere besides my service please.  I don't plan on paying for it and if it shows up then that part of my service that carries it will be downsized.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

13 years ago

I don't  want the LHN added to my service.  If it is added I will drop every single movie channel to more than compensate for the charge or I will change carriers all together.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

13 years ago

Please let me know when you begin carrying the lamehorn network so I can promptly drop U-verse.  If the Dirty Orange Crowd wants it, fine for them; let them subscribe. But DO NOT ask me to support this garbage.  

Guru

• 

785 Messages

13 years ago

Heaven Forbid if ATT ever would carry Longhorn Network . But if they did made the wrong decision, will it hopefully only be made available as an RSN network but not an national network.

Scholar

• 

254 Messages

13 years ago

You know I feel the same way about the soccer channels, all of them but we have them for the poeple who want them. If you don't want to watch, block the channel! Quit acting like 5yo kids.

DPR

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.