Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Logo Tv Channel

Contributor

Logo Tv Channel

So a few days ago i was watching my favorite channel the LOGO channel and now it says im not subscribed to the channel.... Ive always had the channel for YEARSYEARS with our cable package .!!!!! Why all of a sudden do i need to subscribe and ppay again when i never had a problem with the channel ever.?
Message 7 of 38
Contributor

Re: What happened to Logo? It was there. Now it's not.

This is the last straw for me and Uverse,I'm cancelling my subscription and will just go with streaming my favorite shows.

Message 16 of 38
Contributor

Re: Cancelled Logo Channel

They want you to have to pay more by upping your package to still have this channel

Message 17 of 38
Contributor

I am going to cancel mine also.  This is ridiculous

Message 18 of 38
Contributor

Re: What happened with LOGO channel?

I'm pretty much sick of UVERSE anyway. Their signal sucks. Constant artifacts. Gateway reboots multiple times during the day. Gateway and boxes have been replaced at least three times. Constantly adding useless channels that I gave to delete weekly and now they drop one of the channels that The family likes to watch. DONE WITH UVERSE. ITS OVR TO XFINITY FOR ME
Message 19 of 38
Contributor

I left Time Warner because of crap like this! Here we go again!

I have one of the most basic packages as I don't need all the movie channels, etc...I probably only watch 15 channels on a regular basis out of that entire basic package and now one of my favorites of those few channels is removed!

What a joke!  Thanks for the heads up AT&T on changing our channel access!

Obviously I'm not the only one upset about it!

Perhaps I should go back to Time Warner...will that make you beg me to stay?

Message 20 of 38
Tutor

Re: Logo Tv Channel

Ridiculous.  And if you have to make these changes, why can't you communicate this ahead of time?  Duh - we have e-mail, I get a copy of the bill, etc.; any of these would work for communication.  Horrible, horrible -  complete lack of customer service.  Comcast does a MUCH better job of this.

Message 21 of 38
ACE - Expert

@tr60202 wrote:

... why can't you communicate this ahead of time?...

They did.  Your bill contains a reference to the web address where a notice was posted ( http://programmingchanges.att.com ), and it was posted in USA Today.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 22 of 38
Tutor

Nope, not true.  I am looking at my bill for the period 6/8 - 7/7 and nothing is stated in there.  I completely went through the section 'Important Information'.  Nothing stated about channel removals/changes or the web site above.  

I also went through the bill for 5/8 - 6/7/16.  Again nothing there.

The bottom line is that AT&T is very focused on sales and NOT on customer service.

Message 23 of 38
ACE - Expert

@tr60202  It's titled "LEGAL NOTIFICATION".  Mine is on page 4 but yours could be different. It's there...you just have to look for it.

This is what you are looking for:

legalnote.JPG

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 24 of 38
Tutor

It might be there but it's a very, very passive and lazy approach on AT&T's end.  Comcast used to place the exact changes on the bill itself.  With your approach you require all of your customers to actively check this each month.  Ridiculous.  AT&T probably has a gazillion computer programmers there, and you can't take change your systems to take a more active approach to let people know exact changes??  All it would take is an e-mail or something stated on the bill.  I used to work in IT -  this can be done and AT&T knows it.

As I stated above, AT&T's focus is on sales and not on customer service, at least in regard to their Television programming and line-up.  Every time I call customer service by phone, I get pitches to try this or that or upgrade to something -  I don't hear them really trying to address the issue.

Message 25 of 38
Contributor

Basically they let you enjoy a channel for couple of months and then change it to a higher price package so you upgrade and spend more money. It is a completly Rip Off. So disapointed with ATT and Uverse. 

Message 26 of 38
ACE - Expert

The channel was available on U-200 for quite some time (much more than a "couple of months") before the new carriage agreement with Logo's owner (Viacom).  For some reason, several of Viacom's channels moved to U-300 as part of the new agreement.

Message 27 of 38
Tutor

That is NOT a solution, that is ridiculous, and we should get refunds for channels that are taken away that we pay for.

Message 28 of 38
Tutor

I am definitely giving Uverse the boot after being a customer for 10 years....they really have gotten terrible to deal with and not worth it anymore.

Message 29 of 38
Contributor

I noticed this changed too but to be honest I haven't been a fan of LOGO since they axed all of their gay programming. So no big loss to me. The only thing on that network worth watching is Rupaul's Drag Race. Everything else is just filler for that. I have no interest in watching all of those tired re-runs they've been showing. LOGO was supposed to be a gay network. When they ceased being a gay network my interest in watching that channel ended as well. There's no way i'm upgrading my cable package just for that. If and when they go back to showing more gay centric programming I'll reconsider. Until then, Good riddance!

Message 30 of 38
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Additional Support