peter1984's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, July 4th, 2016 5:21 AM

Logo Tv Channel

So a few days ago i was watching my favorite channel the LOGO channel and now it says im not subscribed to the channel.... Ive always had the channel for YEARSYEARS with our cable package .!!!!! Why all of a sudden do i need to subscribe and ppay again when i never had a problem with the channel ever.?

ACE - Expert

• 

34.7K Messages

8 years ago

@Jessedon wrote:

Everyone is correct ATT is only in for the money.  LOGO was taken without regard for what "Customers" was pay and given nothing in return.  Shame on them for taking advantage of their customer and will loose many because of it.  Greed is part of their mission statement.

LOGO and the other Viacom channels' tier placements were adjusted during the last carriage contract negotiations between AT&T and Viacom.  Maybe it was because Viacom thought it was worth more money per subscriber?  Maybe you should be complaining to Viacom?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

It used to be a good channel with interesting shows, but it's all oldies reruns now. Also, the notice moving it to U 300 was poorly done. Not everyone gets a paper bill - many people have auto deduction and don't get a bill. And, not everyone reads USA Today. Completely inadequate notice. Whatever, I'm switching anyway.

• 

25.7K Messages

8 years ago

I never watched that channel.  I was under the impression that it was a gay channel but reading the posts it seems like the programming has changed to more main stream programing that is more expensive for the channel to acquire which is why it was moved.  Just an idea.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Truly sick of AT&T's sales tactics, low quality equipment, and unkept promises. Always trying to find ways to charge more for less. My bill hasn't gone down now that we've lost LOGO. So we are paying the same amount for less.

We've been loyal AT&T customers for cell phones, U verse, Voip landline, etc. But they continue to find ways to discourage such loyalty.

Time to shop around.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

If it makes anyone feel better, they're airing the new RuPaul's Drag Race on VH1, I nearly had a panic attack when I found out I wouldn't be able to watch my fav show anymore.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I blame RuPaul's for Being so awesome and finally going mainstream and winning an Emmy! .... I'm very sad about this. But oh well. My heart will go on. 😉

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

The days of Logo appear to be numbered. Since 2012 they dumped ALL of their gay-centric programming. I pretty much stopped watching around 2010 when I noticed there were fewer gay-centric shows and that they were showing all day marathons of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and old sitcoms. Logo really went down the toilet after that. Rupaul's Drag Race was their flagship show. Now that it has moved to VH1 the LGBT community has absolutely no reason to watch Logo anymore. Don't be surprised if Logo totally disappears within the next year. RIP Logo. You had a good run for a while. For those interested in seeing LGBT programming, check out HereTV. It's available on U-verse as a subscription service.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.