peter1984's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, July 4th, 2016 5:21 AM

Logo Tv Channel

So a few days ago i was watching my favorite channel the LOGO channel and now it says im not subscribed to the channel.... Ive always had the channel for YEARSYEARS with our cable package .!!!!! Why all of a sudden do i need to subscribe and ppay again when i never had a problem with the channel ever.?

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

8 years ago

Television providers add/drop/move channels all the time.

On July 1, Esquire Network (380 channel and 1380 in HD), Esquire Network - West (channel 381), Logo (channel 183), Logo – West (channel 184), VH1 Classic (channel 520), and VH1 Classic – West (channel 521), will be repackaged from U200/U200 Latino packages to U300/U300 Latino packages.

http://programmingchanges.att.com/

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I want to know why the Logo channel was cancelled!! Does it have to do with the content or general representation ot the channel's programming? Are there any other channels set up for cancellation by AT&T having to do with race, religion, se ual orientation, etc.? If so, you need to inform your customers so we have notice enough to cancel our services.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

8 years ago

Doubt price will go down. That would just be unheard of! 😂😂

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

What happened to Logo?  It was there.  Now it's not.

Thanks for the warning!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

This is the last straw for me and Uverse,I'm cancelling my subscription and will just go with streaming my favorite shows.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

They want you to have to pay more by upping your package to still have this channel

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

I am going to cancel mine also.  This is ridiculous

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I'm pretty much sick of UVERSE anyway. Their signal sucks. Constant artifacts. Gateway reboots multiple times during the day. Gateway and boxes have been replaced at least three times. Constantly adding useless channels that I gave to delete weekly and now they drop one of the channels that The family likes to watch. DONE WITH UVERSE. ITS OVR TO XFINITY FOR ME

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I left Time Warner because of crap like this! Here we go again!

I have one of the most basic packages as I don't need all the movie channels, etc...I probably only watch 15 channels on a regular basis out of that entire basic package and now one of my favorites of those few channels is removed!

What a joke!  Thanks for the heads up AT&T on changing our channel access!

Obviously I'm not the only one upset about it!

Perhaps I should go back to Time Warner...will that make you beg me to stay?

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

8 years ago

Ridiculous.  And if you have to make these changes, why can't you communicate this ahead of time?  Duh - we have e-mail, I get a copy of the bill, etc.; any of these would work for communication.  Horrible, horrible -  complete lack of customer service.  Comcast does a MUCH better job of this.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.