peter1984's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, July 4th, 2016 5:21 AM

Logo Tv Channel

So a few days ago i was watching my favorite channel the LOGO channel and now it says im not subscribed to the channel.... Ive always had the channel for YEARSYEARS with our cable package .!!!!! Why all of a sudden do i need to subscribe and ppay again when i never had a problem with the channel ever.?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

8 years ago

LOGO (along with some other channels) moved to U300 on July 1.

Edit to provide more info:

On July 1, Esquire Network (380 channel and 1380 in HD), Esquire Network - West (channel 381), Logo (channel 183), Logo – West (channel 184), VH1 Classic (channel 520), and VH1 Classic – West (channel 521), will be repackaged from U200/U200 Latino packages to U300/U300 Latino packages.

http://programmingchanges.att.com/

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

8 years ago

LOGO was moved to U300 along with Esquire and some other channels.

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

8 years ago

LOGO, Esquire, VH1 Classic along with some other channels were moved to U300.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

8 years ago

I have U200 package and within the past couple of days I no longer have access to LOGO channel. Has it been removed?

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

8 years ago

Not removed...just moved:

On July 1, Esquire Network (380 channel and 1380 in HD), Esquire Network - West (channel 381), Logo (channel 183), Logo – West (channel 184), VH1 Classic (channel 520), and VH1 Classic – West (channel 521), will be repackaged from U200/U200 Latino packages to U300/U300 Latino packages.

http://programmingchanges.att.com/

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

8 years ago

Well that sux! I loved this channel. Could watch my fave sitcoms from 80s-90s. Refuse to upgrade to U300 just for one channel.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

So will our U200  price go down?  Will we get replacement channels? 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Why did AT&T Uverse remove Logo from the U200 package?

ACE - Expert

• 

35K Messages

8 years ago

They moved it up to the U300 tier.  Probably relates to their deal with Viacom at last carriage agreement renewal.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Not at all happy about it. Logo is one of my favorite channels. Seems pretty crass as well particularly after the Pulse shooting. Looks like I'm going back to Bright House.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.