Local Channel HD Access

Local Channel HD Access

I just signed up for HD service and am able to access that feed as expected.  However, my channel guide does not reference an HD number for local channels.  Do I have those channels in HD?

Thank you,

TheKingfish

Message 1 of 5 (1,232 Views)
ACE - Master
Solution
Accepted by topic author TheKingfish
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Local Channel HD Access

[ Edited ]

Unless you've hidden those channels, they should be in the 1000s (ie: SD4/HD1004, SD5/HD1005)

Also, you might want to do a reset of all your boxes to update your guide.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5 (1,223 Views)
ACE - Master

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 5 (1,191 Views)
Scholar

I have all my local HD channels no problem here .
Message 4 of 5 (1,168 Views)
Highlighted

My question actually referenced the ‘paper’ guide having no listing of HD local channels. In auto-reflex that made me think they were not available; thus my question. I now fully understand based on your response.
Thank you,
TheKingfish
Message 5 of 5 (1,124 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.