oufanindallas's profile
ACE - Master

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

Tuesday, October 8th, 2013 7:16 PM

Live Streaming to SmartPhones and Tablets

AT&T announced in a Bulletin that as of yesterday you can now stream 100 channels to your smart phone/tablet inside your house and 20 channels outside your house.

Read the bulletin here.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

The full channel lineup can be found HERE.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

10 years ago

The only current mobile app is for the iPhone.

Professor

• 

1.3K Messages

10 years ago

I guess this is when I request a Windows 8 app so I can watch live tv on my tablet?

Scholar

• 

118 Messages

10 years ago

I don't have U-Verse Internet, so it's blocked for me for the most part. They do let me watch Smithsonian and the Showtime channels. 

I'd get U-Verse Internet, but it's not fast enough for what I need. 

Mentor

• 

77 Messages

10 years ago

How do we access the live channels? I have a Note II and am not seeing anything different on the app. Even unistalled and reinstalled but it still looks the same. I have U-Verse internet and U450 TV.

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

10 years ago

This article shows supported smart phones as well, not just iPhones.

Mentor

• 

77 Messages

10 years ago

Yes that is where I saw that my phone was supported, thanks oufanindallas! I will give them a few days to sort things out, I was able to get it working on my wifes iPhone but did notice no NFL Network even though it was listed in the article as supported. Again going to give them a few days 🙂

Professor

• 

2.2K Messages

10 years ago

Why not Windows Phone 8?

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

10 years ago

joelifer - I saw NFL network (1630) yesterday & it was there just now. The channels may come & go when content is available/not-available like they do on uverse,com.

Expert

• 

23.3K Messages

10 years ago

The new Uverse app will be rolled out near the end of this month, around October 21ish.  Very cool AT&T.Smiley Happy

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.