goot6936's profile

Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

Saturday, June 7th, 2008 12:15 AM

LOT8's...

Wonder whatever happened with that anyways..  Used to be a popular topic around here, and now I never see so much as a whisper about it.  Pretty sure that there are still people who want it though, right?

Scholar

• 

169 Messages

16 years ago

If it is still working in the morning, I'll have a camera to take a pic of it then for all of you.

Sean

Master

• 

5K Messages

16 years ago

still national weather here at 7:38pm pdt...

Expert

• 

24.3K Messages

16 years ago

I are here, with camera in-hand...but maybe not on my side of town.  We'll see.

Nope, still hotel weather; just announced LOT8s. :smileysad:

showtime48 wrote:
no camera and spd probably asleep right now...poopie

Professor

• 

3.5K Messages

16 years ago

It has to be a VHO level offering, so I can't imagine that it's a "side of town" roll out.  I could be wrong, though.

Scholar

• 

169 Messages

16 years ago

I am sorry guys my camera just does not want to work, have tried all day to get it working for you to show you this on channel 225.

I promise you to get a snapshot of it soon enough.

Where in town are you spd?

Sean

Expert

• 

24.3K Messages

16 years ago

Do you have a cell phone camera?  Might not be as clear, but would be a picture? :smileyhappy:

I'm in W. Houston.

Message Edited by spd2demun on 08-15-2008 03:35 AM

Scholar

• 

169 Messages

16 years ago

I just spoke to my contact in San Antonio about this and this is his exact statement to me.

"We are testing the Intellistar computers in 4 different VRAD's at the moment and see how they work inside the cabinets. They can't do it by VHO since The Weather Channel has different reporting stations for different parts of town."

Sean

Professor

• 

3.5K Messages

16 years ago

Maybe large places like Houston has multiple VHOs?

Expert

• 

24.3K Messages

16 years ago

Hmmm....where's Koolkid, he's the expert on this stuff (and ex-Houstonian).  He's the one that told us about the VHOs and Intellistar to begin with.

Paging Koolkid!!!!

Expert

• 

24.3K Messages

16 years ago

sean, what part of town are you in?

sean3300 wrote:

I just spoke to my contact in San Antonio about this and this is his exact statement to me.

"We are testing the Intellistar computers in 4 different VRAD's at the moment and see how they work inside the cabinets. They can't do it by VHO since The Weather Channel has different reporting stations for different parts of town."

Sean

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.