goot6936's profile

Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

Saturday, June 7th, 2008 12:15 AM

LOT8's...

Wonder whatever happened with that anyways..  Used to be a popular topic around here, and now I never see so much as a whisper about it.  Pretty sure that there are still people who want it though, right?

Scholar

• 

336 Messages

16 years ago

The STB that i was watching the olympics on currently just reset itself for no apparaent reason.  it won't let me acess the U-bar yet though...maybe an update?

Scholar

• 

169 Messages

16 years ago

I'm not getting the LOT8's any longer today at all. I guess they were really just trying to set-up the system for where we are located at and we should not have seen it at all.

Hopefully soon then!

Sean

Guru

• 

675 Messages

16 years ago

I've never had LOT8's and don't really know what it is supposed to be like.  I tuned to TWC and they announced "And Now Your LOT8's" and they showed current and 3 day weather for several cities.  I had to wait for STL to come up.  Is this LOT8's?

Message Edited by JiminSTLouis on 08-12-2008 05:08 PM

Master

• 

7.8K Messages

16 years ago

Not true LOT8's Jim.

LOT8's give you specific info based on your cable provider and city. Temps, humidity readings, current radar etc and of course, warnings.

What you have there in that picture is what spd calls hotel weather. :smileyhappy: Just listing the bigger cities overall with no real specifics.

Message Edited by Pip on 08-12-2008 06:10 PM

Guru

• 

675 Messages

16 years ago

@pip wrote:

Not true LOT8's Jim.

LOT8's give you specific info based on your cable provider and city. Temps, humidity readings, current radar etc and of course, warnings.

What you have there in that picture is what spd calls hotel weather. :smileyhappy: Just listing the bigger cities overall with no real specifics.

Message Edited by Pip on 08-12-2008 06:10 PM

DOH!

Master

• 

5K Messages

16 years ago

how long ago was it when some were reporting they had mediashare and then it went away and still hasn't shown up yet. hope that's not what happens with lot8 after sean reported seeing it last night and then it disappeared. i was telling 'with an i' today and she got all excited you would have thought that--well never mind...:smileyvery-happy:

Scholar

• 

169 Messages

16 years ago

I just stopped to see if the LOT8's were back by any chance, and they sure are......

Looks just like it did when I had Comcast here.

It seems to be working better now than last night though.

Sean

Master

• 

7.1K Messages

16 years ago

picture ?

Professor

• 

3.5K Messages

16 years ago

Pics, please.

Master

• 

5K Messages

16 years ago

sean3300 wrote:

I just stopped to see if the LOT8's were back by any chance, and they sure are......

Looks just like it did when I had Comcast here.

It seems to be working better now than last night though.

Sean

he has no camera and spd probably asleep right now...poopie
Message Edited by showtime48 on 08-12-2008 07:56 PM
Message Edited by showtime48 on 08-12-2008 07:56 PM
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.