goot6936's profile

Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

Saturday, June 7th, 2008 12:15 AM

LOT8's...

Wonder whatever happened with that anyways..  Used to be a popular topic around here, and now I never see so much as a whisper about it.  Pretty sure that there are still people who want it though, right?

Professor

• 

3.5K Messages

16 years ago

Grab your digital camera and take a few pics of it, try to frame it with the Uverse PIP guide.

Professor

• 

3.5K Messages

16 years ago

I really hope it's true!

Scholar

• 

169 Messages

16 years ago

My camera is run down battery wise but trying to reach a buddy to borrow his though.

Professor

• 

3.5K Messages

16 years ago

See if there is a "local weather ID" that appears periodically at the bottom of the screen and post it.

Scholar

• 

169 Messages

16 years ago

I know what you are talking about, but the service is not working right yet and cant even catch a number to post here yet.

It must be something that they are doing as we speak.....

It had the same closest info that was broadcast on Comcast when I had them too....which is good news also.

Sean

Professor

• 

3.5K Messages

16 years ago

Ok. So maybe they are currently installing the stuff right now and I guess it isn't actually supposed to be live yet. I hope it comes to other markets soon. I can't wait to see it for myself.

So how did you make the U-bar radar appear?

Expert

• 

24.3K Messages

16 years ago

Aaaarrrrggggghhhh!  Stupid doc ordering me to get some zzzz's! :smileymad:

Nothing here at 2:28A, but possibly because they're showing one of their weather documentaries...been so long, but I think when TW did those, LOT8s was never on.

Camera is ready and I'll see what I can catch.

Why would they do this when they told us they WERE NOT going to?  Not that I'm complaining if it's true, LOL!

3:08A--nothing but hotel weather, documentary is off...so guess it was a test or a boo-boo. :smileysad:

Message Edited by spd2demun on 08-12-2008 03:10 AM

Master

• 

5K Messages

16 years ago

it just said "now your lot8's" but only the national stuff...

1:28am...

Message Edited by showtime48 on 08-12-2008 01:31 AM

Expert

• 

24.3K Messages

16 years ago

Wish sean had the camera handy; nothing happened here as I set recordings for 2 hours, FF'd through and no LOT8s. :smileysad:

Professor

• 

3.5K Messages

16 years ago

spd2demun wrote:

Aaaarrrrggggghhhh!  Stupid doc ordering me to get some zzzz's! :smileymad:

Nothing here at 2:28A, but possibly because they're showing one of their weather documentaries...been so long, but I think when TW did those, LOT8s was never on.

Camera is ready and I'll see what I can catch.

Why would they do this when they told us they WERE NOT going to?  Not that I'm complaining if it's true, LOL!

3:08A--nothing but hotel weather, documentary is off...so guess it was a test or a boo-boo. :smileysad:

Message Edited by spd2demun on 08-12-2008 03:10 AM

I know with Comcast, when those things where on, the "L-bar" appear on the 8s. The screen would shrink back a bit to form a space shaped like an L, and then they would give you the forecast there. That way the show doesn't get interrupted and you still get the forecast.

Aparently the L-bar is ony for Intellistars though. People with the headend feed has to wait for it to finish.

Message Edited by Uturnaroun on 08-12-2008 11:21 AM
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.