goot6936's profile

Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

Saturday, June 7th, 2008 12:15 AM

LOT8's...

Wonder whatever happened with that anyways..  Used to be a popular topic around here, and now I never see so much as a whisper about it.  Pretty sure that there are still people who want it though, right?

Master

• 

7.8K Messages

16 years ago

Ox is one of the good guys here BeeBee, (and anyone else reading this), but he does have a very sharp-edged sword and a really weird sense of humor too. Probably why I get along with him (and have the ocassional big disagreement), because it takes one to know one! :smileyvery-happy:

Welcome to Uverse BeeBee! :smileyhappy:

Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

16 years ago

Ox actually has 4 stars...it's just that they're invisible :smileywink:  He's the general ya know :smileywink:

Anyways, I made this thread because I was asked about it the other day...to be honest I thought that the petition thread was still active, and I was surprised to find out that it had been locked....

IMHO, due to the visible interest in lot8's, it is just as important as 2hd/2sd and whdvr, etc..  Might take a long time to get a response, but I think that active interest in Uverse is better than just accepting things as they are...that is akin to accepting defeat!  There are people that read this stuff who work for ATT (like that hogrunr guy :smileyhappy: )

Expert

• 

24.3K Messages

16 years ago

I would give you a star (not my call) for all your quality (not quantity) posts. :smileywink:

callmeox wrote:
...and the people with stars by their name are all on probation, so make sure you take what they say with a grain of salt.  :smileytongue:

Expert

• 

24.3K Messages

16 years ago

"We appreciate the input and apologize for any inconvenience. Please know that AT&T U-verse is working to deliver you a better weather viewing experience. We are in the process of turning up by market the U-bar functionality that brings you live weather that's customizable to the areas you want to see without interruption to your program viewing. 3Q08 we will be bringing you a customizable Weather on Demand application that will provide current forecasting and radar capabilities as well.

So please continue to provide us you input and know we are listening and working to bring you the best entertainment experience."

From Mod, gwendolyn, 12/7/2007.  From the old petition:

http://utalk.att.com/utalk/board/message?board.id=Uverse_TV_Programming&message.id=5232#M5232

Expert

• 

23.3K Messages

16 years ago

spd2demun wrote:

"We appreciate the input and apologize for any inconvenience. Please know that AT&T U-verse is working to deliver you a better weather viewing experience. We are in the process of turning up by market the U-bar functionality that brings you live weather that's customizable to the areas you want to see without interruption to your program viewing. 3Q08 we will be bringing you a customizable Weather on Demand application that will provide current forecasting and radar capabilities as well.

So please continue to provide us you input and know we are listening and working to bring you the best entertainment experience."

From Mod, gwendolyn, 12/7/2007.  From the old petition:

http://utalk.att.com/utalk/board/message?board.id=Uverse_TV_Programming&message.id=5232#M5232

And when they release it we will see all of the happy posts from subscribers when the 2hd streams was rolled out.  People were upset and either threatened to leave or left Uverse.  It takes a little or a lot of time to get the services we want, but Uverse isn't the only place that we have to wait for things to go the way we want.  I haven't heard very many people threatening to and or leaving the United States where we clearly aren't getting the services we not only want but deserve to have.  Just a thought.

Expert

• 

24.3K Messages

16 years ago

I feel better now knowing that Dish doesn't have it either...

Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

16 years ago

/whispers something about LOT8's..:smileysurprised:

Scholar

• 

169 Messages

16 years ago

Guess what I saw earlier this evening on the weather channel guys?

They were testing out "Local on the 8's" earlier this evening in the Houston area.

I also saw a radar pop-up when I used the U-Bar earlier as well.

Guess the gods really are listening too.

Sean

Professor

• 

3.5K Messages

16 years ago

Hey SPD, why don't you set up an overnight recording of TWC to see if you can catch LOT8's in testing?

Scholar

• 

169 Messages

16 years ago

I am receiving LOT8's as we speak at 10:58pm on Monday evening guys.

Sean

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.