goot6936's profile

Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

Saturday, June 7th, 2008 12:15 AM

LOT8's...

Wonder whatever happened with that anyways..  Used to be a popular topic around here, and now I never see so much as a whisper about it.  Pretty sure that there are still people who want it though, right?

Master

• 

7.1K Messages

16 years ago

spd2demun wrote:

Well, I changed my siggy a few days ago...you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. :smileysad:

I still miss LOT8s and would like to see it, just not anything I can do to make that happen.

Supposedly they are going to do something more local and better; we'll have to see...but I just hit my 1-yr. anniversary, and am still waiting.:smileyvery-happy:

$15.00  increase :smileyhappy:

less trips to starbucks now :smileysad:

Professor

• 

3.5K Messages

16 years ago

Imaginge if AT&T did add LOT8 silently one day but no one ever bothered to check, so it we could have had it for years before someone finally discovers it.

• 

25.7K Messages

16 years ago

Well I'm new here to the forum, but have had Uverse since March 19th 08 (switched from Dish after 2 years) and it seems to work pretty well for us.  No issues at all.  While looking thru these forums I came across this thread and so I decided to look at TWC to see what I got.  I'm located in San Antonio, TX and we seem to get some sort of LOT8's although it is not what I was used to seeing when I had Time Warner before Dish (3 or more years ago).  With Dish we didn't get any LOT8's.  Anyway, what I'm seeing on the 8's is basically a cut from the main programming and then it starts showing the radar for the eastern portion of the US, then kind of moves to the south east US, then central, south, west towards California, etc.  Then it shows forecasts for some major city's (but not SA).  What I used to see with TWC was real local radar along with the SA forecast.  So I guess it's not really LOT8's but USOT8's?  Is this what everyone else gets too?  I'm with everyone else I would like to see the forecast for my city especially if bad weather is moving in.  Right now I just use my computer and go to the Nation Weather Service site for Austin/San Antonio and can pull up the radar from there.

Guru

• 

1.1K Messages

16 years ago

BeeBee, you are correct.  USOT8's is a good way to describe it.  Supposedly, ATT is working on some other application which will give us access to local weather info, but don't hold your breath.  Welcome to UVerse and the forum, btw.

• 

25.7K Messages

16 years ago

Thanks for the Welcome Ed!!  There sure seems to be allot of good info here.  It looks I'll spend the rest of my day going thru here checking out the posts. :smileysurprised:

Expert

• 

23.3K Messages

16 years ago

BeeBee wrote:
Thanks for the Welcome Ed!!  There sure seems to be allot of good info here.  It looks I'll spend the rest of my day going thru here checking out the posts. :smileysurprised:

Welcome BeeBee, you will see good and bad posts but keep in mind that if you have a problem there are plenty of people here who are ready willing and able to help you.

Professor

• 

3.5K Messages

16 years ago

...and the people with stars by their name are all on probation, so make sure you take what they say with a grain of salt.  :smileytongue:

Expert

• 

23.3K Messages

16 years ago

callmeox wrote:
...and the people with stars by their name are all on probation, so make sure you take what they say with a grain of salt.  :smileytongue:

Is that the green face of envy I see there Ox?:smileywink:  Just picking.  When Ox gets his star lets see if that statement changes that he made in his post.  By the way, watch out for Ox he is one of the UFOF&G MODs (Ministers Of Defense).:smileyhappy:

Professor

• 

3.5K Messages

16 years ago

@RCSMG wrote:

By the way, watch out for Ox he is one of the UFOF&G MODs (Ministers Of Defense).:smileyhappy:

That's why I'll never get a star.  :smileywink:

Expert

• 

23.3K Messages

16 years ago

Yeah right.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.