Dc080x's profile

Former Employee

• 

1 Message

Friday, December 18th, 2015 12:48 AM

Keep News 9 / News on 6 / CBS (Oklahoma)

One of the things that makes me and my family stay with Uverse TV is Our local Channels!
I rely on News 9 in bad weather! They have the best local coverage for Oklahoma

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

8 years ago

Hello everyone,

Thank you for posting! AT&T makes every effort to reach fair agreements so we can continue delivering programs our customers enjoy. You can find all the latest information and updates in your area by clicking here.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

will you keep cbs?

Expert

• 

36.2K Messages

8 years ago

What do you mean?

ACE - Sage

• 

53.6K Messages

8 years ago

Is there a contractual negotiation/dispute between DirecTV and your local CBS station?   These usually get settled before the station goes away.   

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

PLEASE, please don't cancel!!!!!!Man Sad

Visitor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I am one of no doubt thousands of Tulsa metro area customers who expect AT&T to continue to carry our local CBS affiliate KOTV.   Losing a major network affiliate who is known to have the best local weather coverage in a state known for its severe weather would be a serious error and would force me to reconsider my subscription to U-verse as local stations were guaranteed to me as part of my service package.  

Keep News on 6 AT&T.  

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Please do not do away with CBS/Channel 6 in Tulsa! Make an agreement already!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I want ask that you negotiate a deal with Griffin Enterprises to keep CBS programming! I will be canceling UVERSE IF YOU DONT KEEP CBS!!!!

Sincerely
April

[Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Dont you think its a bad idea to not renew an important channel? If at&t can't reach a deal with cbs here in oklahoma by December 31 and I lose this channel I will be canceling service and signing up with a competitor that has the programming I want. Not being able to watch the super bowl when I pay over $200 a month is ridiculous. I'm sure there are plenty of other people that feel the same way and most will probably be cancelling there sevice like myself if this isn't resolved.

ACE - Expert

• 

34.6K Messages

8 years ago

Do you think AT&T just decided, out of the blue, to drop a channel?

No, its agreement with the channel's owner, the one where the channel's owner gives permission for AT&T to retransmit the channel in return for money from AT&T is about to expire, and the TV station is using you as a willing pawn in its game to extort more money from AT&T this time around.

Feeling used yet?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.