Dc080x's profile

Former Employee

• 

1 Message

Friday, December 18th, 2015 12:48 AM

Keep News 9 / News on 6 / CBS (Oklahoma)

One of the things that makes me and my family stay with Uverse TV is Our local Channels!
I rely on News 9 in bad weather! They have the best local coverage for Oklahoma

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

8 years ago

@pposton3 wrote:

Please do not drop news on 6!!!!

If Channel 6 is dropped, the blame will be with Griffin Communications, the owner of Channel 6 in Tulsa. Because of their greed reflected by the outrageous fee they are trying to extract from AT&T in order for U-verse to continue to carry that channel, you may lose Channel 6.

I would, along with all of your friends, call Channel 6 to tell them that you want Griffin Communications to give AT&T a fair offer so that the channel can still be carried on U-verse. You will not put up with Griffin Communication's greed.

ACE - Expert

• 

34.7K Messages

8 years ago

@Tluvsadventure wrote:

we have spoken to 2 customer service reps with att that said they did not know what we were talking about... So our calls were ignored... 

@Tluvsadventure, what was the response from the people at Griffin Communcations when you called them?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I can't even imagine that you will drop one of the main channels that we watch TV AT&T surely not make any customers happy.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

For the amount of money we pay for U-Verse, there is no reason why we should lose any stations much less our local stations. And there is DEFINITELY no reason for you to raise prices. If you choose to drop local stations for any reason or raise our prices to keep them, I promise I will cancel my entire U-Verse service and spend my days posting about how AT&T put profits above providing access to local weather and news to your customers. I have been an AT&T customer for over 20 years, but this is enough. Instead of trying to do less as a company, why don't you think about doing more! Improve your customer service, offer Christmas movies for FREE to your customers as a gift, or even reduce rates for long-term customers. There is so much more you could be doing than wasting time fighting with local services. BE A GOOD COMPANY!!! Think of ways to provide more, not less.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

@mhorvath   Well, looks like you'll be cancelling very soon.  The yearly increases are coming out on all bills starting 1/28/16.  Most TV packages are rising $3 (can you say Hallmark?) and 1 Uvoice plan is rising.

ATT gives a yearly Thanksgiving free u450 preview to all users. Now thru 1/8 there is a free HD (in your package) preview w/premium HD tier too.

During the year we get Epix, Showtime, HBO previews too.

From Fighing for You

We intend to keep KOTV and KQCW in your U-verse line-up but the stations’ owner Griffin Communications is threatening to block KOTV and KQCW from reaching your home unless they receive a significant increase in their current fees – just to let you keep watching shows that remain available for free over-the-air on channel 6 and channel 19 and often online at cbs.com and cwtv.com. Our goal is to resolve this matter quickly, privately and reasonably.

You can call your local channels and implore them to reasonably settle this logjam. 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

We understand that the above station is in negotations with you to stay broadcasting on Direct TV/AT&T U-verse.  We would very much appreciate you coming to an agreement with them so we will be able to watch all of our favorite programs.  CBS is the station that we watch the most and we do not want to lose it.  Please come to an agreement with Tulsa, OK channel 6.

Thank you,

Jim and Janis [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

8 years ago

I beg you to continue News9 and CBS programming.  This is one of the best channels which we have the opportunity to watch. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Please do not take away our CBS evening viewing.  We are a 3 sometimes 4 TV household. 

I know other members watch Y&R and B&B.  Age preferences difference runs from 78 down to 41 years.

Over 40 years we have been faithful viewers of Channel 9 for news, sports, and weather.

Taking it away would be very disconcerting for my husband and I.

Thank you

[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Please keep KOTV Channel 6 and the CW. Many of my favorite shows are on these channels, and it would be a shame to lose these. We changed from COX to ATT UVerse thinking we wouldn't have these issues...I hope I am not wrong. So please come to an amicable agreement during these negotiations and make your customers happy.

Sincerely,

CJ [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Owasso, OK

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

KEEP NEWS ON 6 PROGRAMMING

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.