For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Dc080x's profile

Former Employee

• 

1 Message

Friday, December 18th, 2015 12:48 AM

Keep News 9 / News on 6 / CBS (Oklahoma)

One of the things that makes me and my family stay with Uverse TV is Our local Channels!
I rely on News 9 in bad weather! They have the best local coverage for Oklahoma

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

PLEASE KEEP CBS ON OUR UVERSE!!!!!!  WE WATCH MANY SHOWS ON CBS AND WOULD HATE TO LOSE IT!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I highly stand behind the Channel 9 KWTV station.  It is our main station for news and weather locally here in Oklahoma.

There are many other programs on there that I watch and I would be greatly disappointed if AT&T were to take them off the air.

I think that I would have to change to DISH network if that were to happen.

Please don't take Channel 9 KWTV off your programming.

Thank you.

A Uverse customer

Gail Winters

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

8 years ago

@rgailw wrote:

I highly stand behind the Channel 9 KWTV station.  It is our main station for news and weather locally here in Oklahoma.

There are many other programs on there that I watch and I would be greatly disappointed if AT&T were to take them off the air.

I think that I would have to change to DISH network if that were to happen.

Please don't take Channel 9 KWTV off your programming.

Thank you.

A Uverse customer

Gail Winters

Channel 9 KWTV does not stand behind you. Their parent company, Griffin Communications, is asking for an outrageous amount of money from AT&T in order for that channel to still be part of the U-verse lineup. I would recommend that you and all of your friends call Channel 9, and demand that Griffin Communications not be so greedy because you wish to still be able to watch Channel 9.

You realize that all television providers have contracts with individual local channels, and if you switch to DISH , the same situation will occur with them, too. All contacts come to an end.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

THIS IS NOT A QUESTION!

Please do not cancel service with Channel 6 in Tulsa.  If you decide to do so, I will cancel my subscription with AT&T and take my business elsewhere.

G.L. Carrington

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

We do not want to lose Channel 9 in Oklahoma. If you can't reach an agreement, we will have to switch to Cox. 

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

8 years ago

@bjholli wrote:

We do not want to lose Channel 9 in Oklahoma. If you can't reach an agreement, we will have to switch to Cox. 

You are directing your post to the wrong party in these contract talks. You and all of your friends need to contact Channel 9, and tell them that their owners, Griffin Communications, is demanding too high of a fee from AT&T. It is because of Griffin Communications's greed that you may lose Channel 9.

Contracts between television providers and local channels come up all the time with ALL  television providers. You have no assurances or guarantees that this will not happen with Cox. All contracts come to an end.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I am writing to tell you how disappointed I am to hear that you might be dropping local coverage of News9 CBS programming located in Oklahoma. I am an AT &T Uverse customer and I am sorry to say that I will be switching to Cox Communications if you discontinue your coverage of News9. I was previously a Cox customer but switched to AT & T Uverse. I have been a satisfied customer but I depend on News9 to bring me the local news, life saving weather coverage (which is a must during the tornado season) and many of my favorite shows! Please negotiate fairly with News9 and provide many Oklahomans with the coverage they want and NEED!! Thank you for your consideration. 

Please feel free to contact me.

Deborah

[Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

My family probably only watches 12 stations on Uverse. Of those, over 50% of the time, our televisions are on 1009...News9. Your quality has dropped this past year and you are barely keeping us as customers. If you don't make nice with News9 and end up dropping them, we will be dropping you. Get your head out and realize that keeping your customers happy is the ONLY thing that will allow you to retain subscribers and make a profit. Ignore us and I guarantee the stockholders will make sure someone else has your job next year.

Bill

[Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

I enjoy the programming on Tulsa 6 and would miss all the news and entertainment Keep channel 6

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Why is it that there is a problem with keeping CBS? I changed to ATT because of poor service. I can certainly change again if you drop CBS.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.