Dc080x's profile

Former Employee

• 

1 Message

Friday, December 18th, 2015 12:48 AM

Keep News 9 / News on 6 / CBS (Oklahoma)

One of the things that makes me and my family stay with Uverse TV is Our local Channels!
I rely on News 9 in bad weather! They have the best local coverage for Oklahoma

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Please keep CBS programming on. We need access to the news & weather broadcast. Yes we love the other programs too. But we always start our day with news on 6. And we end our day with news on 6. We want you to keep broadcasting the shows. Thank you for listening.
Carrol, from Tulsa.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

To Whom It May Concern: 

Please keep Channel 6 on the air and the other TV shows that in currently being aired. I enjoy watching News On 6. It is very informative and it includes surrounding cities. I watch Channel to get the latest updates onthe weather, road conditions so I know if driving conditions are passable. Please keep channel 6 news on 6 on the air. 

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

@muskogeeviewer   Every local channel in negotiation last few years had not gone black and got negiotiated. Might be better to contact your local station and encourage the station to give Uverse a fair rate.

Why get all worked up now before anything happens, you posting here makes no difference and just clogs up the forums. 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

@Josh2415   Every local channel in negotiation last few years had not gone black and got negiotiated. Might be better to contact your local station and encourage the station to give Uverse a fair rate.

Why get all worked up now before anything happens, you posting here makes no difference and just clogs up the forums as no one posts to the one main thread. 😉

Chris

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

@dpowasso   Every local channel in negotiation last few years had not gone black and got negiotiated. Might be better to contact your local station and encourage the station to give Uverse a fair rate.

Why get all worked up now before anything happens, you posting here makes no difference and just clogs up the forums as no one posts to the one main thread. 😉

Chris

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Just read that there is danger of u-verse canceling Channel 9 / CBS from their lineup in OKC, OK. Please keep this channel in this area.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

My family and I watch these shows often. Ever morning we watch the news. Please do not remove the network.

Contributor

• 

5 Messages

8 years ago

Why on earth would you even think about dropping News on 6 and CBS from your lineup???? That is crazy......80% of the shows my family watch is on CBS Channel 6 in Tulsa, OK...we live 25 miles to the SW of Tulsa near Drumright, OK, we DEPEND on Channel 6 for our news and our weather......their meterologists have literally saved lives warning us of tornadoes and violent storms.....I wouldn't think ATT would want that on their conscience

Portia Newman

Newman Family Farm

Drumright, OK

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

As a long time AT&T customer of both wireless and Uverse, I am writing to emplore you to reach a fair agreement with News Channel 9 in order to retain programming. I am a native Oklahoman and have trusted the weather team at News 9 to keep my family safe in far too many deadly tornadoes. They are the most accurate in weather reporting. This is something you can understand only if you have lived here. Additionally, I watch CBS for not only sports but also shows like the Big Bang Theory. I will seriously consider cancelling my 20 year relationship with AT&T if CBS is removed from programming. My family's safety and entertainment is more important than your greed.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Don't get rid of my local news and weather station! This is Tulsa's News channel 6, the CBS affiliate. This would be rather harmful to our annual super bowl party. If we lose channel 6, we would be forced to take ALL our services to Cox.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.