Dc080x's profile

Former Employee

• 

1 Message

Friday, December 18th, 2015 12:48 AM

Keep News 9 / News on 6 / CBS (Oklahoma)

One of the things that makes me and my family stay with Uverse TV is Our local Channels!
I rely on News 9 in bad weather! They have the best local coverage for Oklahoma

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

8 years ago

@DIRECTVBLOWS1 wrote:
Dont you think its a bad idea to not renew an important channel? If at&t can't reach a deal with cbs here in oklahoma by December 31 and I lose this channel I will be canceling service and signing up with a competitor that has the programming I want. Not being able to watch the super bowl when I pay over $200 a month is ridiculous. I'm sure there are plenty of other people that feel the same way and most will probably be cancelling there sevice like myself if this isn't resolved.

What are you going to do when your new provider has a contract come due with your Oklahoma City CBS channel? Will you threaten to go to a third provider?

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

8 years ago

@hikej15 wrote:

PLEASE, please don't cancel!!!!!!Man Sad

Do not worry. I do not plan to cancel my U-verse account at this time.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

8 years ago

Why are you thinking about dropping News 9 and CBS from u-verse? Its bad enought you don't broadcast their secondary stations but dropping the main channels isn't right.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

We enjoy the shows on CBS and our local news and weather, therefore we hope it will still be available to us.  Thank you.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

I live in tulsa, oklahoma I get my cbs affliated . We have been told we may be losing cbs due to contract dispute. Please do everything you can so we may keep cbs, I have been with uverse for a long time over 10 years, but I will not give it a second thought to cancel if you can't give me the channels I want.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

As an Oklahoma AT&T Uverse customer, I ask that you come to terms with Newson6 and CBS so that we do not loose those channels in our Uvers lineup.

RT

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

If you drop News on 6 and CBS, you are also dropping this customer.  I will switch services if we cannot get that local channel.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

DON'T DROP TULSA'S NEWS CHANNEL 6!

Former Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

8 years ago

Please search through the previous posts about this issue. DirecTV does a good job with keeping local stations during contract disputes. You can keep up to date at www.directvpromise.com

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

@amunn83   Every local channel in negotiation last few years had not gone black and got negiotiated.  Why get all worked up now before anything happens, you posting here makes no difference and just clogs up the forums. 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.