trparky's profile

Guru

• 

594 Messages

Wednesday, October 13th, 2010 3:09 PM

Is there a quick way to the Favorites channel list?

I just saw something in the uGuide magazine that talks about a Favorites list.  I already knew that but is there a faster way to get to it other than through menu drilling?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

13 years ago

From the U-verse remote, press the ENTER (ZOOM) button.  Use the left and right arrow buttons on the remote to move between the Favorite channels, Zoom, and Audio language menus.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

13 years ago

I did this by accident and was so excited to have figured...only for it not to work on any of the other (6) boxes in my house. Is there something extra I need to do? Other than the box in my room the only thing the zoom button does for me is being up the Language Option. I cannot go to the left or the right.

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

13 years ago

ms.jj wrote:

I did this by accident and was so excited to have figured...only for it not to work on any of the other (6) boxes in my house. Is there something extra I need to do? Other than the box in my room the only thing the zoom button does for me is being up the Language Option. I cannot go to the left or the right.

Check the firmware version on your boxes:

Mernu --> Options --> System Options --> System information --> System info (TV2 client version)

The current version should be 1.6.25334.10.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

13 years ago

@texasguy37 wrote:

@ms.jj wrote:

Check the firmware version on your boxes:

Mernu --> Options --> System Options --> System information --> System info (TV2 client version)

The current version should be 1.6.25334.10.

It is not....instead it says: 1.6.25080.2

Is there a way for me to change it or do I need to call the tech guys back out here...again...

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

13 years ago

Call Technical Support.  All of your boxes should have been updated with the latest firmware version a few months ago.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

13 years ago

Thanks. We are new At&T/U-Verse customers and so far I am not impressed. We have only had the service for about 2 weeks now and this will be the 2nd time there has been an issue. Not including the 7 hour installation process...*sigh*

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

13 years ago

What was your other issue?

By the way, depending on what you were having installed, a 7 hour install is not unusual.  My install lasted about 6 hours for 4 TV's, internet and voice.

Former Employee

• 

10 Messages

13 years ago

If you perform a disaster recovery on your Uverse box it will force an update request upon reloading the Uverse client.

Expert

• 

9.4K Messages

13 years ago

@edwardmorgan wrote:

If you perform a disaster recovery on your Uverse box it will force an update request upon reloading the Uverse client.

But be aware that performing a disaster recovery reset erases all recordings if done on the DVR.

Former Employee

• 

10 Messages

13 years ago

That is correct you will lose your recordings.  If you send me your name and phone number via email I will make sure your boxes are updated.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.