Is the uverse u-bar feature still functional?

Message 1 of 5 (546 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: Is the uverse u-bar feature still functional?

clchatman18 - Perhaps we could say it is renamed and expanded. If you press go interactive or use the menu - interactive - interactive apps - You will find many things you can do. Is one of them what you used to do under U-bar. If not, what is missing?
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5 (544 Views)

I viewed videos that indicated with the u-bar feature,when the go interactive button is pressed,  you could quickly see the weather, traffic and sports in your area.  When I press the go interactive button, I see a listing of apps, however, none of them pertain to the traffic, weather or sports.  Also, it seems none of the app mention u-bar. The videos must be outdated. 

Message 3 of 5 (534 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author clchatman18
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

U-bar was terminated at the end of May 2013.  The videos that mention it are outdated and should have been pulled down.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 5 (528 Views)

Thank you.
Message 5 of 5 (526 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.