Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Is the Paramount network on Uverse? A great new movie is coming on Paramount and I can't find it.

Contributor

Is the Paramount network on Uverse? A great new movie is coming on Paramount and I can't find it.

Is the Paramount network on Uverse?  There are some stations we love, but don't have, such as Hallmark Movies and Mysteries. Frustrating.

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert

Re: Is the Paramount network on Uverse? A great new movie is coming on Paramount and I can't find i

Paramount* (145/1145) is available on U200 and above.  Hallmark Movies & Mysteries (366/1366) is available on UFamily, U300 and U450.

Which package do you have?

*Previously SpikeTV

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Re: Is the Paramount network on Uverse? A great new movie is coming on Paramount and I can't find i

I believe 300. We signed up for a special promotion last January and were supposed to have everything, all Chanel's for a year, but there are several that are blocked from viewing.
Message 3 of 4
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by Salfarmgal
‎06-18-2018 8:41 AM

If you have U300, you should have Paramount (145/1145) and Hallmark M&M (366/1366).

U450 is the most comprehensive package and includes HBO & Cinemax.  Look at your bill to see which package you have.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support