Branden98's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, August 5th, 2016 6:05 AM

IntelliStar in The Weather Channel's Local on the 8s

Dear, Att Uverse

I love the weather channel and i like it when local on the 8s come on every eights of the hour and i used to have xfinity but i switched long ago and xfinity provided intellistar on local on the 8s which is a system that gives you local forcasts on local on the 8s but you guys att dont have intellistar ive been waiting 4 to 5 years since i got att uverse hoping one day u guys provided intellistar and its just disappointing that you guys haven't signed a I-star agreement which the weather channel offers for intellistar, a lot of people want intellistar on att uverse and by the way i already know you guys tried to fix the problem with weather channel on demand but its very annoying for me and      a lot of people dont like it either, just please one day provide intellistar on Att uverse. That will be amazing for me and for unhappy weather channel lovers.

Thank you att-uverse 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Dear, Att Uverse

I love the weather channel and i like it when local on the 8s come on every eights of the hour and i used to have xfinity but i switched long ago and xfinity provided intellistar on local on the 8s which is a system that gives you local forcasts on local on the 8s but you guys att dont have intellistar ive been waiting 4 to 5 years since i got att uverse hoping one day u guys provided intellistar and its just disappointing that you guys haven't signed a I-star agreement which the weather channel offers for intellistar, a lot of people want intellistar on att uverse and by the way i already know you guys tried to fix the problem with weather channel on demand but its very annoying for me and      a lot of people dont like it either, just please one day provide intellistar on Att uverse. That will be amazing for me and for unhappy weather channel lovers.

Thank you att-uverse 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.