Explore & discover

Helpful Links

In need of CH.1679 WFN HD

Contributor

In need of CH.1679 WFN HD

I live in GA. and this channel (WFN HD) doesn't work here. I'm a fisherman and I would like to have this CH. Plus its apart of the plan that I'm paying for.

Thank You !!

Message 1 of 4
Highlighted
Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by skeeterintexas
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: In need of CH.1679 WFN HD

@mario404 wrote:

I live in GA. and this channel (WFN HD) doesn't work here. I'm a fisherman and I would like to have this CH. Plus its apart of the plan that I'm paying for.

Thank You !!

What do you mean it doesn't work here?  It's the HD Premium Tier, not in any package.

http://uverse.com/uverse/hd-packages

Click HD Premium Tier Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

I called in and I was told that this ch. is apart of U300 and it is not oftered in GA.

Message 3 of 4
ACE - Expert

@mario404 wrote:

I called in and I was told that this ch. is apart of U300 and it is not oftered in GA.

It is NOT part of U300.  As stated, it is part of the HD Premium Package and as such would be available anyone who wants to pay the extra $7 a month.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support