Explore & discover

Helpful Links

ION channel

Highlighted
Contributor

ION channel

I was told I would get ION when I switched from Comcast to u verse. My channel lineup says it’s on 195, it’s not there!!!

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by skeeterintexas
‎08-08-2019 4:50 AM

Re: ION channel

I have it on [1]065 but that is for my location and might not be for yours, see below.

The way I found this is I went to the ION website, clicked Find ION, entered my zip, AT&T U-verse was listed below, and when I clicked it below that it showed the th ION uverse channels for my zip.  If you do the same procedure and don't see AT&T U-verse listed for your zip then sorry, it is not carried for your zip.

ION is a local station in my area and so that may be why I can see it if there isn't a nation wide feed (can see it on my antenna as well).  If it is only carried on a local channel that may be the reason you might not see it as possible for your area if it is not listed for your zip.

This is a public forum and I am a customer just like you. Click kudo if you feel this post is helpful and "Accept as Solution" if it solves your problem.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Additional Support