linuxgeek's profile

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

Sunday, July 5th, 2015 1:38 AM

I don't see Mr. Robot on the U-verse On Demand menu.

A week ago, I was browsing the U-verse On Demand menu on my TV and I noticed that a character introduction video for USA Network's Mr. Robot was on U-verse On Demand. Today, I went on the U-verse On Demand menu and I did not see Mr. Robot on the U-verse On Demand menu. I am actually waiting for the episode 1 of Mr. Robot to appear on U-verse On Demand because I heard that Mr. Robot is a pretty good show. Why is Mr. Robot not on the Uverse On Demand menu anymore? 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

9 years ago

It looks like it's available online.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@linuxgeek wrote:

A week ago, I was browsing the U-verse On Demand menu on my TV and I noticed that a character introduction video for USA Network's Mr. Robot was on U-verse On Demand. Today, I went on the U-verse On Demand menu and I did not see Mr. Robot on the U-verse On Demand menu. I am actually waiting for the episode 1 of Mr. Robot to appear on U-verse On Demand because I heard that Mr. Robot is a pretty good show. Why is Mr. Robot not on the Uverse On Demand menu anymore? 

Sun 7/12 record ep1 on 1151, syfy 1:00am, episode 2 same channel 2:30am and the new ep3 on 1124 Wed 7/8 10:01pm all EDT.  All found Searching Mr Robo.

I started from ep1 and set it up as a series as I like it too. 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Setting it up to record is not "On Demand".
I do see it as a Spanish language title. The audio is English, with Spanish subtitles.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@Larks1 wrote:
Setting it up to record is not "On Demand".
I do see it as a Spanish language title. The audio is English, with Spanish subtitles.

Yeah you could watch it in SD (no HD for USA network) On Demand or series record it in HD on USA network in English.  Don't have any idea what you're talking about in Spanish???

Just found it in English SD under USA network, but episode #ng is hinky. Smiley Surprised

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Looks like they fixed it. The last two times I looked at "On Demand", it was with Spanish subtitles.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.