Gman59's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, November 5th, 2017 9:47 PM

I am looking to see how I can watch Netflix on my TV,

I have AT&T U-verse 300 and am looking to see how I can watch Netflix on my TV, without having to contstantly hook up my laptop to do so.  The U-verse help desk chatted that I could, but couldn’t find what they referenced.

any input would be appreciated.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

This is a lousy explanation. You need to have internet service and either wi-fi or ethernet connection (telephone cable) to the tv.  ATT service stinks.

Scholar

• 

205 Messages

5 years ago

You can download the Netflix app to your computer.  Go to Netflix.com for instructions of how to download the app.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

How do I use my Amazon and Netflix app on my smart TV with AT&T when it keeps saying disconnected. I even tried just using my TV input and I still keep getting the same answer disconnected. I also tried using my Roku with the same results. Help me

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I'm unable to get amazon or Netflix on my smart TV app. I keep getting the same answer. Disconnected. I even tried using my Roku with the same results. What do I need to do

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

5 years ago

Is AT&T your INTERNET provider?  Streaming services (Netflix/Amazon Prime/Hulu) have nothing to do with Uverse TV.

P.S.  If AT&T is your internet provider, you might want to post your question in that forum and NOT the Uverse TV forum.

ACE - Professor

• 

5.8K Messages

5 years ago

Go into the TV menu, find network settings and see if your TV is connected to your home network. If it isn't, connect to your network.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Dish allows a person who has a Netflix account to sign in on the tv station designated for Netflix and you can watch.  Why doesn't Directv have the same?

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

5 years ago

You posted in the Uverse TV forum.  Uverse does not have the option of watching Netflix using AT&T  equipment. 

Cannot address DirecTV but you might want to post over THERE

ACE - Professor

• 

5.3K Messages

5 years ago

@Rezac61

AT&T will be rolling out a new set-top box later this year for DTV that will likely do what you are looking for.

However I'm not convinced using a cable company's hardware to watch Netflix is the best solution.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.