M

Message 1 of 9
ACE - Professor
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by _xyzzy_
‎10-20-2018 9:57 AM

Re: How to watch tv

1) Find a comfortable chair or couch to sit on.

2) Make sure you have a large quantity of stuff to drink and eat.

3) Use your remote to turn on the television.

4) Select the channel that you want to watch.

5) Watch television.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 9
ACE - Expert

@dwinth - That's exactly the answer I was going to post but I chickened out. Man LOL

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 9
ACE - Professor

xyzzy: Since I came up with the solution to the original poster’s problem, you could give me an official Accept As Solution. 😇.      

——————————————- 

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
Message 4 of 9
ACE - Expert

I did and let's just hope the mods tag it as CTAS.  Smiley LOL

Message 5 of 9
Contributor

The question is "How to terminate AT&T Watch TV"

Message 6 of 9
Contributor

The question is "Ho to terminate AT&T watch TV Service"

Message 7 of 9
ACE - Expert

Call customer service @ 1-800-288-2020 and say "cancel".

Message 8 of 9
ACE - Expert

@RalphAlex 

That was not the OP's question as phrased.  If s/he was talking about a mobile app for apparently a little or no advertised AT&T WATCH TV service it should have been clearly indicated that was it since none of us obviously knew about it.  Hence the snarky replies.

FWIW apparently an announcement about this service appeared Variety in June 2018.  And there's some more info about it here.

At least you added the word "service" to your post which keyed off a search for that to find what this was all about.

Message 9 of 9
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support