Explore & discover

Helpful Links

How to remove a favorite channel list

Teacher

How to remove a favorite channel list

On one of my recievers, I created a second favorite channel list.  After realizing that this makes the already cumbersome process of selecting the favorite list in the guide even more difficult, I decided it wasn't worth it.  So I wanted to remove that list so that I would be left with one favorite channel list (comes up in the guide as soon as you select "Favorites" from the menu).

The trouble is, I can't seem to find any way to remove this list.  Does anyone know how to do this?  I can remove channels, but I can't seem to remove the list entirely.

Thanks for any help.

Message 1 of 20
ACE - Expert

Re: How to remove a favorite channel list

@tinajkd - ok, so my instructions were slightly wrong. 

menu -> options -> channel -> edit/add favorites -> list name you want to delete -> rename/delete list -> delete this list (in right menu)

I originally said, "delete list".  Should have said "delete this list".Man Surprised   Excuse me.  Sheesh. Man Frustrated  But I did say "in right menu"!  @skeeterintexas was kind enough to post a picture of the page.  Thanks.

This is a public forum and I am a customer just like you. Click kudo if you feel this post is helpful and "Accept as Solution" if it solves your problem.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 16 of 20
ACE - Expert

spoonfeed.jpg

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 17 of 20
Contributor

Thanks but when I hit menu I do not get anything that says options or channel. To get to favorites after menu I have to go to settings then favorites and there is NO delete of any kind. Thanks for trying but apparently I have a different set up than that.
Message 18 of 20
ACE - Expert

So you're not seeing this on your Menu screen?
IMG_0136.JPG

You, my friend, are an anomaly.

Message 19 of 20
ACE - Expert

@tinajkd, can you give us a screen shot of your menus?

Message 20 of 20
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Additional Support