tarsier's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Tuesday, March 12th, 2019 1:59 AM

How to add a new favorites list

I have several favorites lists that I use with My Multiview. I just can't find the way to add a new list. Should be simple, right? Help! 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

15K Messages

5 years ago

My Multiview looks like yet another way to select from multiple sets of named favorites lists.  You can create multiple named sets of favorites by clicking menu -> options -> channel -> edit/add favorites -> add a new favorites list and create the list and name it (or use the default name).  Whatever list names you created will now appear as a selection in the My Multiview section.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

5 years ago

Press the Yellow Triangle "A" button on the remote.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

Hey _xyzzy_  Thank you for your help. I finally figured out my problem. I think there's a maximum number of favorites lists you can have. I already had 5 lists and I wanted to add a 6th. I never saw the option to add a new favorites list. I deleted one of my lists, and voila'! Now I see the text "add a new favorites list." If I'm right it would be nice if this info was included somewhere:  maximum 5 Favorites lists! Do you think this is correct? Thanks again. 

Expert

• 

15K Messages

5 years ago

I have never felt the need to have more than 1 favorites.  But I just tested it out and there is indeed a limit of 5 favorites lists.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.