Explore & discover

Helpful Links

How to add a new favorites list

Tutor

How to add a new favorites list

I have several favorites lists that I use with My Multiview. I just can't find the way to add a new list. Should be simple, right? Help! 

Message 1 of 5
ACE - Expert

Re: How to add a new favorites list

Press the Yellow Triangle "A" button on the remote.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by tarsier
‎03-12-2019 1:48 AM

My Multiview looks like yet another way to select from multiple sets of named favorites lists.  You can create multiple named sets of favorites by clicking menu -> options -> channel -> edit/add favorites -> add a new favorites list and create the list and name it (or use the default name).  Whatever list names you created will now appear as a selection in the My Multiview section.

This is a public forum and I am a customer just like you. Click kudo if you feel this post is helpful and "Accept as Solution" if it solves your problem.
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 5
Tutor

Hey _xyzzy_  Thank you for your help. I finally figured out my problem. I think there's a maximum number of favorites lists you can have. I already had 5 lists and I wanted to add a 6th. I never saw the option to add a new favorites list. I deleted one of my lists, and voila'! Now I see the text "add a new favorites list." If I'm right it would be nice if this info was included somewhere:  maximum 5 Favorites lists! Do you think this is correct? Thanks again. 

Message 4 of 5
ACE - Expert

I have never felt the need to have more than 1 favorites.  But I just tested it out and there is indeed a limit of 5 favorites lists.

This is a public forum and I am a customer just like you. Click kudo if you feel this post is helpful and "Accept as Solution" if it solves your problem.
Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Additional Support