Explore & discover

Helpful Links

How long does it take to upgrade u-verse tv?

Contributor

How long does it take to upgrade u-verse tv?

I was chatting with a rep who upgraded me from u-family to u-200. He said it should take about 20 minutes for the channels to start working. Its been a couple hours now but still only the u-family channels show. I checked online and it says the order is pending with a completiom date of today. Does anyone know when they should be up and running? Thanks
Message 1 of 4
Expert

Re: How long does it take to upgrade u-verse tv?

@taldawg wrote:
I was chatting with a rep who upgraded me from u-family to u-200. He said it should take about 20 minutes for the channels to start working. Its been a couple hours now but still only the u-family channels show. I checked online and it says the order is pending with a completiom date of today. Does anyone know when they should be up and running? Thanks

Know when I upgraded online from u200 top u300, on a Sunday, the change was on my TV 3 minutes after I made the change.  Might have to unplug/plug in reboot the RG for 30 seconds for them to appear, good luck 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Message 2 of 4
Community Support

Hi @taldawg

Just checking up on your post. I apologize for the delay in the upgrade but, we can lend a hand if you're still only seeing the u-family channels. Do you see any U200 channels available in your TV Guide?

- MorganCS
- ATTU-verseCare

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 4
Contributor

I am having the same issue I ugraded so I could use watch espn almost 2 hours ago. On the site it still says upgrading under my uvers plan.

this is all I get when checking order status online.

• E0019: We were unable to find your order. If you have recently made a purchase, please verify your order confirmation number or search using your wireless number. You may also check your order status by dialing 877.782.8870.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Additional Support