taldawg's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, April 3rd, 2015 5:26 AM

How long does it take to upgrade u-verse tv?

I was chatting with a rep who upgraded me from u-family to u-200. He said it should take about 20 minutes for the channels to start working. Its been a couple hours now but still only the u-family channels show. I checked online and it says the order is pending with a completiom date of today. Does anyone know when they should be up and running? Thanks

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@taldawg wrote:
I was chatting with a rep who upgraded me from u-family to u-200. He said it should take about 20 minutes for the channels to start working. Its been a couple hours now but still only the u-family channels show. I checked online and it says the order is pending with a completiom date of today. Does anyone know when they should be up and running? Thanks

Know when I upgraded online from u200 top u300, on a Sunday, the change was on my TV 3 minutes after I made the change.  Might have to unplug/plug in reboot the RG for 30 seconds for them to appear, good luck 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

9 years ago

Hi @taldawg

Just checking up on your post. I apologize for the delay in the upgrade but, we can lend a hand if you're still only seeing the u-family channels. Do you see any U200 channels available in your TV Guide?

- MorganCS
- ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I am having the same issue I ugraded so I could use watch espn almost 2 hours ago. On the site it still says upgrading under my uvers plan.

this is all I get when checking order status online.

• E0019: We were unable to find your order. If you have recently made a purchase, please verify your order confirmation number or search using your wireless number. You may also check your order status by dialing 877.782.8870.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.